Chapter 14 : A gift by someone

CHAPTER 14

I fluttered my eyes open. Although I really don’t want to leave the bed because the comforters are giving me so much comfort. I really decide to declare my relationship status as ‘In an open relationship’ with my comforter, because  I really don’t want to leave it anyway ,I want to cuddle it. I want to keep my head fixed on the soft pillow. I want to feel the cold breeze of this morning.

Morning?

I suddenly widen my eyes to see the surrounding . My eye ball are on the verge of throwing themselves out as i see the time in the table clock placed on my study desk.

1PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

I missed my classes today. Oh my god !oh my god!. What am I gonna do

Agghhh !!

It’s all because of Chris I spent  my entire time with him ,and couldn’t catch any sleep . This guy has such a powerful impact over me that even in his absence he pisses me more than enough.

Not to mention he can be sweeter than sugar when required and I had a beautiful time with him yesterday.

I mentally groaned as I got myself out of my comforter and inspect my phone.

2 missed call

3 new texts.

I unlocked the screen to see that the calls were from my mom and Chris of course. Texts belongs to Jill,Chris and my mom of course.

I checked the messages that read

From mom –

Hey sugary pie ! how are you my gracy baby? Mamma is missing you call me back when you are free!

From Jill

Hey babe! Where are you? I can’t see you at your spot.

This made me smile. My first seat is vacant and Jill had to sit on my spot .

From Chris-

Hey beautiful!! Just wanted to hear your melodious voice in this beautiful morning. But I guess your dreaming of me right now. Take care love !

After going through all the texts I first decided to take a hot shower and then reply to all the text messages and then do some self study.

I made my way to bathroom with my soft towel and got all my worries and malicious thoughts of missing the classes today blown. Finally after a long relaxing shower I got back in my room and grabbed a pink panty and a matching bra and slipped in it . luckily a wore the shower cap today so I don’t need to blow dry my hair, so I just putted them in a messy bun and slipped in my extra baggy jeans and with a hoodie above it. This is the dress in which I feel so damn bliss. I just started making some self study when I remember to call my mom. So I pick up my phone dialed her number while sitting under my love ‘comforter’

By three rings I heard her voice

”heyy sweetyyy missing your mamma?”

“yeah mom !sup?”

“I’m good dear. Aren’t you supposed to be in your class?”

“yeah mom. I..missed it” I felt so bad saying this. This is first time I’ve missed a class in past two years of my uni life.

“oh my god I’m so glad you decided to do it. What are you plans for today then?”

I never decided to miss my class…I just …happened (b’coz of Chris but I don’t regret it a lot)