Chapter 35 : Arguments And Dinner

I'm sorryyy for not finishing this book by11 feb. I feel so bad, i didn't get much time to do it by today. but here is an update and this book needs four or five chapters maximum to be complete. However i'll try my best to finish it by next week as my semesters are on its way and i'll have to devote more time to my studies then. thanks for your support so far :)

Anddd picture of our sexy Harris on the side. Hot huh?

Enjoy this chapter. Happy readings !!!

********************

CHAPTER 35

*******

"And then I said that it's just not the way it'd work"

I kept staring outside. Although there wasn't anything really to stare at but I was a little mad over Chris. He however had a feeling that I was avoiding him so he's been rambling everything that's coming in his mind.

"are you even listening to me?"

"mhmm" I mumbled but didn't look at him.

He shifted closer to me and closed the screen that separated the driver and us. His big hands started caressing the skin of my thighs and I had to work very hard to fight the tingles those were giving me sparks.

"Please don't be mad at me" he whispered in my ear and his hot breath gave my skin goose bumps.

I shifted more into the window and said harshly "I'm not."

If he's not getting my point about my relation with Harris and still think the shit he's been thinking over and over I'll get him understand it, if not through talks then through the silent treatment that drives him crazy.

"Look at me please." He held my chin and flipped my head so that my eyes could meet his.

"What?" I growled

"I told you I needed some time, please don't be like this." There was desperateness in his voice but I decided to act stubborn. If he thinks he'd let everything happens the way he wants. Then he is wrong.

I flipped my again "yeah whatever."

"You have to understand Grace" he frowned

How can he think like that? My blood boiled within. Why only me? Why never does he understand?

I nearly screeched "why only me Chris? I've been trying to get a stupid shit outside your brain since last two days but you've made up your mind of not understanding the fact."

He held his head in his hand and said "I told you I needed some time."

"How much time do you need to understand one simple thing? How long would it take to realize you that we are just friends?"

"What the hell I'm just asking for few days to clear my mind. Why are you becoming so impossible?" he said narrowing his eyes.

"I am becoming impossible? Why don't you see at yourself ? You always have a problem with Harris when we're just friends. He's always been my very good friend and I'm sure you're not gonna understand it. So yeah keep on having manipulations of yourself."

"I am not making assumptions." He said clenching his teeth.

"Really? Because it doesn't seem that you've been grasping the reality but it seems like you're busy in your own head and behaving like an arrogant idiot."

I see his facial expression getting hardened and he started working on his jaws. But who is he trying to show his anger. I have the right to get mad because he's not getting my point and behaving like a useless jerk.