𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

After only getting four hours of sleep last night, Y/N felt absolutely horrible

After only getting four hours of sleep last night, Y/N felt absolutely horrible. Both because Remus was possibly mad at her and the fact that she was in and out of sleep.

It was highly unusual that she cared what people thought about her. Everyone could talk all the crap in the world about her and she wouldn't spare them a second glance. Life was too short and precious to overthink the petty things.

But here she was... first thing on her mind as soon as she woke up was Remus Lupin being mad at her. It disturbed her at how much she was letting this man infiltrate her mind.

This ridiculously breathtaking man. With eyes that at times held the blue sea and other times held the mossy green forest, tiny scars that littered his face and neck, beautiful soul and mind... he captivated her with the smallest of things.

The way he held his quill, the way he easily blushed, his little mustache, his hands- his entire damn being!

She wouldn't call it obsession per say. Maybe slight infatuation, but even that couldn't label what she felt for him.

Y/N still had about an hour to sleep but there would be no use in it. An extra hour would either result in her staying asleep and missing lessons or feeling even groggier.

Throwing the covers off of her, she went to her bathroom where she looked in the mirror and immediately noticed how the cuts had closed, leaving only scars. They weren't too dark but you could still notice them if she had left her hair up.

The only reason Remus hadn't seen them was because her hair was long enough to cover them and she had been wearing cloaks lately.

She wasn't exactly sure what possessed her hide them from him. It's not that she was scared he'd see them, but something deeper she couldn't pinpoint.

Cold weather had given her an excuse to wear the garment that covered up a lot and she was thankful for it. Y/N didn't wish to bring attention to herself from students and other professors.

Breakfast seemed very popular today because once she had entered, she noticed all the tables pretty much full. Given that it was still early, Y/N found it surprising.

As usual, she took her seat next to Professor Snape and tapped his shoulder lightly.

He turned to her. "Thank you for the potion, truly. These would have healed quite nasty without it," she told him gratefully.

"You are welcome," he said. It sounded almost forced but she still admired the effort, especially from him. Snape turned back around and she was left to be down thoughts.