One-Shot no. 43: iMemories

Sam's POV
Ugh, i'm so hungry! I check my fridge for food and there was NOTHING!!! I decided to head over to my boyfriend's apartment, Freddie. Believe it or not, the Nub and i have been dating 1 and a half years straight. Best 1 and a half years of my life!

I walk over to Bushwell and take the stairs to the 8th floor. Once i reach the 8th floor, i walk over to apartment 8D. I was given a set of keys to his 
apartment ao i used them instead of picking the lock. Once i'm inside, i look around for Freddie but him and his mental mother were no where to be found.

I head to Freddie's bedroom to find a note on his bed saying...

Hey Princess! 
I was hoping you'd read this! Anyway, i need you to go to Carly's and there will be another note for you! I'll see you soon, 'kay? Bye, love you so much :*

I giggled and headed across the hall to Carly's apartment. I walk inside like i always do and first, i go.to the fridge... no bacon :(. I walk back over to the fridge and see another note.

Heeey! 
Good to see you've found the second note! Aaaanyway, for the next step, all you gotta do is go to the place where i first asked you out. You'll see me soon! Miss and love you!

God thag nub can make me melt! Now, i had to go to the place where Freddie had asked me out. Which was the fire escape. Aah, some great memories.

~FLASHBACK~
It was after school and i was heading to my locker. I opened it and saw a note that cane flying down to my feet. It had hearts and was coloured purple and brown. Two of my favourite colours! I opened and it said,

Meet me at the place where you had your first kiss. 
From Your Secret Admirer

I quickly grabbed my bag and shut my locker then ran out of the school. I ran all the way home first and made myself look presentable then asked my mum to drive me to Bushwell.

Once we arrived, i ran all the way to the fire escape and saw Freddie standing there in less dorky clothes (which he looked cute in.and a bouquet in his hands. Oh this us gonna be gooooood!

"Hey Freddie" He turns around and smiles.

"Hey Sam, come and sit. There is something i have been meaning to ask you." He asks nervously. I giggle.

"Ok then. Hit me." Freddie takes a long and deep breath before speaking. "I've kinda had a huge crush on you and just used Carly as a cover up because i thought you would hurt me. But anyway, i was wondering if you, Samantha Puckett would go on a date with me?" He had so much hope in his eyes. In those mesmerizing eyes actually.

I said an answer that would shock anybody. "I'd love to go on a date with you." He grinned ans wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh and here is your own bouquet of chocolate covered bacon." I grinned and wrapped my arms him again.

~END OF VERY LONG FLASHBACK~

Once i get to the fire escape i see Freddie out there with a bouquet.

"Hey lil' Samanther. I got you a bouquet." I gently grab the bouquet which revealed chocolate covered bacon.

"Like when you first asked me on a date. Great memories huh?" Freddie kissed me.

"Great memories indeed." Then he kissed me again.
_______________________________________________________

OMG! Sorry for the long update and for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯