One-Shot no. 20: iHave a Date

Carly's POV

Sam and i are busy in my room. For the past 3 hours i've been 'dolling up' Sam for her date. WITH FREDDIE! Yeah, Freddie finally had the guts to ask Sam out. They both have been waiting for this moment their whole life. 

~FLASHBACK TO THE BIG ASK OUT! (last week)~

"Ok Sam. There's something i've been meaning to ask you so here it goes. Will you do me the honour of going on a  date with me?" Freddie asked with hope.

"A date?" Sam asked with shock.

"Please don't hurt me" Freddie said quickly.

Sam smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'd love to go on a date with you. Next week since we have exams this week and actually care getting into college so is that fine?"

Freddie blushed. "Yeah. Exams first, then date!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

After 3 long hours with stubborn Sam, i finally got her ready. She was wearing a gold sparkly top with simple black leggings, sparkly pumps and a Michael Kors watch. For beauty she had a dramatic eye look, simple pink lipstick, sparkly black nail polish and straight hair. (A/N link of sam and freddie's outfit in comment section). 

Sam's POV

After 3 long hours with crazy Carly, i was finally ready for my date with Freddie! I'm really excited and happy 'cause Freddie finally asked me out! I looked in the mirror and liked what i saw. I never saw myself with straight hair. Only curly. But i looked... beautiful! Let's hope Freddie thinks so.

"SAM! YOUR DATE IS HERE!" Spencer screamed. 

I looked towards Carly and we did a little excitement shriek. Carly was so happy for me! Carly had told me to wait in the iCarly studio. I was wondering why but meh. I went up to the studio and waited there. I then heard someone else coming up the elevator. Probably Carly. But i was wrong. When the elevator opened i saw Freddie. He stepped out of the elevator smiling nervously. 

"Wow Sam. You look absolutely beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed. "Uh, thanks Freddie. You look great too!" 

He blushed too. We both stepped closer to each other and gave one another a hug.

"Haha Sam, you're my height now!" He laughed.

I playfully punched him in the arm. "Shut up Benson!"

We both started walking into the elevator for the best night of our lives!

...  

~At Sam's Door~

"I had a lot of fun Freddie. Maybe we could do this again some other time?" I asked with a flirty smile.

Freddie did a flirty smile back. "That's would be awesome. But..."

My smile dropped. "But what?"

"But i want to take my girlfriend out on a date, not my best friend." He said.

I smiled again. "Then you should!"

We kissed on the lips for about 10 minutes 'til we ran out of air. 

"Bye Freddie!"

"Bye Beautiful!"

_________________________________________________________

I will have the link to the outfits in the comments! 
Sorry for any mistakes :)

Also, don't forget to comment, follow, vote and read my other stories!

-callmeprada ☯