One-Shot no. 35: iDon't Care About Money!

***IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE***
Ok so in 'iFirst Date Blues', i mention 'iHave a Date'. They both were just about Sam and Freddie getting ready. (That rhymed!) Now i'm doing it on them going on the actual date itself. Enjoy! Btw, in media there's a video of Sonny and Chad fron 'Sonny With a Chance'. That is what the rooms look like that i'm mentioning in this one-shot! Ok!
________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

Freddie and i stepped out of Bushwell and we drove in Freddie's car. I had no clue of where Freddie was taken me. I was pretty excited because it's our first date (A/N forget about iDate Sam and Freddie). I mean, i do like Freddie... a lot and i was beyond happy that he asked me out. During the car ride we made small talk. After about 30 minutes, we arrived at our date.

"Freddie? What is this place?" I ask.

Freddie smiled. "This Sam, is a restaurant called 'Private Meat'. It's a fancy, top quality meat restaurant that has private rooms with tables and chairs like every restaurant would."

I got really excited. "So that means instead of like having all the tables and chairs in one big room, there are smaller rooms with the tables and chairs in them so we can have a private date?"

"Uh-huh."

I grinned. "So i get top quality meat while spending time with you and without anyone watching us?"

Freddie blushed. "You make it sound like i'm special."

"You are! Now let's go in Freddison! I wanna get me some meat!"

We walk inside the restaurant and oh my ham! This place is beautiful! I see Freddie talking to the receptionist and paying. I look over to see how much he paid... $179.80! He's paying that much for me!

"Ok Sam, we're in room number 16. Over there!" He pointed. We walked to the room, it didn't have a door, just a long pathway to get to the room. Kind of like a maze except it's not confusing! It's hard to explain ok!

Once we sit at our table we look over the menu and my mouth was watering! But something caught my eye that made my mind explode! 'The Meat Surpreme Platter'. It came with 2 HUGE steaks, a smaller platter of ribs, another smaller platter of ham and some fried chicken! Oh and fries! But also came with salad and dressing but i ignored that bit! 

"So, you found anything you want Sam?" Freddie asked.

I looked over at 'The Meat Surpreme Platter' and saw the price. $56.99. He already paid $179.80 for getting in here! He shouldn't pay an extra 57 dollars!

"Uh, i want 'The Meat Surpreme Platter' but it's kinda pricey so-"

Freddie smiled. "Oh money doesn't matter Sam." He turned over to the waitor who was taking our order. "Uh we'll get one of those for us to share because it seems pretty big. Ok thank you!"

The waitor nods and leaves us be. "Don't worry Sam. If you get hungry, i have some desert for us to have when we get back to my apartment. It's this 25 dollar desert which i heard is perfect on date nights!  And my mum even promised not to throw it out because she knows how badly i want this night to be perfect!"

"Freddie, with or without desert, this date wil go smoothly. You already paid 179 dollars and 80 cents for entry then you paid an extra 57 dollars for the food anyou even bought a 25 dollar desert for us, that's already........... 261 dollars and.... 8 cents. But you gotta round it up so 10 cents! Freddie, that's so much money you have to spend! And i'm not even worth that much!" I say feeling all guilty that he spent so much money on this date just for me.

"You're right. You don't worth 261 dollars and 8 cents. Well actually 10 but still. You worth so much more! Like so much more! Sam, i don't care if i go broke why? Because i spent all my money on you and not on someone or something useless! I just want you to like me and make sure this date turns out perfect." Freddie sighs

I smile. "That's really sweet Freddie but to make this date perfect, i just needed you to be on it!"

____________________________________________________________

Not a big fan of this one-shot. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯