One-Shot no. 53: iDo the Girlfriend Tag... Sorta

Ok so this is pretty much the sequel to 'iHave My Own Way of Doing This Tag'. Which is also One-shot no. 9. Enjoy! 
_____________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

"Ok so last time Sam and I tried to do this, it didn't exactly... work. So we are back! Except we are back with the 'Girlfriend Tag' instead of the opposite one since last time Sam was the one who had asked the questions." Freddie said directly to the camera.

If you didn't just hear, Freddie and I are dating and we're doing this stupid tag... again. Well last time ws actually the 'BF/GF Tag' and we were gonna do Freddie's half but we had a little... incident. Anyway... 

"Anyway... I have my questions here, on my my pear pad. And this time, the punishment is just whip cream thrown at her face. We'll swirl the cream onto this plastic plate and when she gets a question wrong... she'll be the new 'Frosty the Snowman'. So Sam, are you ready?" I nodded. "Yeah. I'm gonna leave the studio clean by the way. Now, ask away Fredbabe." Freddie smirked at his new little nickname. "Fredbabe, I like that. Ahem... Question 1: Where is my home town?" 

That question was easy. "Boston, New York!" I even put on a Boston accent. I sounded pretty New Yorkie, even if I do say so myself! "Correct! Besides, that was an easy one. Ok, question 2: What flavour of lip gloss, is my favourite and the one that I practically beg you to wear?" 

This one was a little trickier then the other one. But it was still pretty easy for me. "You love my handmade lip gloss which is, 'The Sammie Surprise' which is a mixture of, my home made vanilla ice cream, ham and my edible strawberry shampoo. He says that I smell like vanilla, strawberries and ham so i made it all into a lip gloss. I mixed it up with petroleum jelly and ta-da! It actually does taste nice though, for a combination like that."

Freddie cursed under his breath. I was right! "Well that's two correct. Question 3: Which lip gloss flavour do I forbid you to use since it's really gross and disgusting?" This one was easy. It was actually pretty hurtful when he first tasted this flavour since I bought it for him. 

~FLASHBACK~

I came back from Glitter Gloss, choosing a new lip gloss that hopefully Freddie will love. I bought it for him actually. I walked into Freddie's apartment and walk into his bedroom. I saw him there, lying on his bed, head against the headboard and his laptop on his lap. Hehehe, doesn't that work? Head on headboard, laptop on lap? 

Anyway, once he saw me, he got up from his bed and kissed me. But not even a second after he placed his lips on mine, he immediately pulled away. He then did a mini gag. Ok, I was confused. "What's wrong Baby? You sick or something?" 

Freddie shook his head 'no'. "Um, did you eat something while at the Mall?" I thought for a bit. "Only 3 churros dipped in chocolate and caramel. Why?" Was he saying my breath smelled?!

"Ok well that's odd. Are you wearing a new lip gloss or something?" My eyes started to widen. He couldn't hate my new lip gloss just for him. Could he? 

"Uh yeah I am. I thought you'd like it since it sounded like something you'd want to kiss." Freddie raised his eyebrows. "What is it called Sam? And what was the slogan?" 

I pulled the lip gloss tube out of my bag. "It' says, 'Techno Berry, for those computer loving teens.' See, I thought it'll be perfect for you! I guess not." I then walked out of Freddie's apartment and slammed the door and walked back to my house, upset.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Uh the Techno Berry one?" I started to sound less enthusiastic. My head was now dropped and I kept on playing with my fingers. "Correct! You know that was really disgusting. I don't know why you bought that for me. It was just so- Hey Sammie, what's wrong?" I just shook my head, got up from my chair and walked out of the iCarly studio. 

I sat outside there, with tears filling my eyes. I hear Freddie telling our viewers to wait a moment so he can fix up the mess that he caused. I hear the door open and I know that's Freddie. He sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I shook off his arms and just stayed sitting there.

"Um, did I do-" I cut him off. "Yes! You were pretty much saying that my gift to you was disgusting. I bought that lip gloss for you to like. So that you could kiss me more." I mumbled the last bit. 

Freddie wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my lips. I kissed back and this time, wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry that I hurt you like that. I hate it when you get hurt, especially if was the one who had hurt you. I'm so sorry," He paused

"And if it makes you feel better, I kept the lip gloss. You thought you had lost it but actually you left it on my bed. I decided to keep it because I knew how upset you were so maybe I thought, if I kept it, you'll be feeling better. I just forgot to tell you. " 

Then it hit me. I just over-reacted, like Freddie did when we did the 'Boyfriend Tag'. "Wow, when we do these tags, we both end up over-reactinng. I think it's safe to say we should never do these tags ever again."

Freddie nodded in agreement. "Agreed." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's not my best. I ran out of ideas and now I really need some! So guys if you have ny suggestons, message me on my profile, private messenger or comment below. I'll appreciate it! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯