One-Shot no. 49: iHate Valentine's Day

Sam's POV

I walk into the school, ready to gag. The walls were plastered in pink and red and white hearts, streamers and glitter. The smell of dead flowers and weird heart candies and chocolates linger around the hallway. Wherever i turn i see couples making out, giving each other Eskimo Kisses. Or i see girls squealing out of joy since they received a Valentine. Valentine, Shmalentine... who even came up with this holiday? Everyone seems so in love and so happy while i on the other hand always have the feeling of loneliness lingering inside me. I never once recieved a Valentine. Sure Carly and Spencer give me a card and a small little block of chocolate but i want to know what it's like to get a real Valentine! 

I walk over to my locker but stop when i see Carly making out Griffin. Urgh. I roll my eyes then walk over to Wendy who's flirting with some jock. I just stand in the middle of everyone feeling all alone. I glance over to my locker and notice Carly walking away, hand in hand with Griffin. Finally i can be alone without any mushy couple being all... ew.

I unlock my locker when i see a white box with red and white twine tied around it. Hmm, this person knows i easily gag during this time of the year. I slowly unwrap the twine and a small, red, helium heart balloon start floating out of no where. I see that the string attached to the balloon was stuck down to the bottom of the box with tape. Besides the balloon were some chocolate covered bacon, pack of coloured pencils i've always wanted. I'm actually really arty if you didn't know. I see this small box under all the bacon and pencil. Inside was a rare guitar pick signed by all the band members from Cuttlefish. The guitar pick was sliver and had specks of purple leaf, not gold... but purple. It also had little tiny purple gems in them. I'm also pretty musical and enjoy performing arts. 

I place everything back in the box. A secret admirer i think to myself. Although this could be a prank but i highly doubt it since i was given a pretty rare and awesome guitar pick. I don't see a note anywhere in my locker or in the box. I pick up the lid and turn it over to close the box when i notice some writing. The handwriting seemed so familiar. Like i've seen it before written somewhere. 

I remember a note that Freddie had given me about picking some stuff up for the next iCarly. I compare the two writing styles and it's a perfect match. So if this is from Freddie, why did he give it to me? I look around to see if Freddie was in sight. Nope. I put the box in my bag and shut my locker then run to find Freddie. 

After about 20 minutes i find Freddie taking a drink at the water bubblers (A/N that's what they call drink taps and water fountains here in Australia). I quickly run to the girl's bathroom and fix my hair. I apply a quick coat of lip gloss and straighten my ugly clothes that are gonna have to make do. I casually walk out of the girl's bathroom and see Freddie finishing off his drink. I slowly make my way over to Freddie then tap him on the shoulder. 

"Hey Freddie." I say nicely. Wow, me being nice to Fredwiener. "Uh hey Sam... i like your shirt." Smooth Fredweird. "Um thanks. Well, i opened my locker and i saw a box. Then i saw a note on the lid of the box saying-" I was cut off by Freddie. 

"Sam, you're so beautiful, smart, fiesty and perfect. Would you do me the honour and be my Valentine?" I gasp. It was from him. "-Exactly that. You were the one who sent me that gift And to answer your question... yes i'll be your Valentine. " 

I lean up to him and kiss him. His lips are so soft and warm. It felt so right. The lonely feeling in my gut had disappeared and was replaced with a warm, fuzzy, tingly and happy feeling that rested in my heart. My hate for Valentine's Day was long gone.

_________________________________________________________

There is the second Valentine's Day one-shot. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯