One-Shot no. 72: iRage

Thank you to everyone who actually bothered to read my iProfiles one-shot even though it had no Seddie in it whatsoever! Anyway, this random idea came to my head when I was watching this BuzzFeed video which is just above this one-shot right now. If you watch from 1:34 - 1:46, you'll see that that is the part I got the idea from. Okay, I'll let you read now. Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

Finals were coming up and all I've been really doing for the last month is studying. Although it's really hard to when you have a girlfriend who keeps pestering you every 5 minutes to take a break. I wouldn't have this big problem if I didn't give her the key to my stinking apartment. Ugh why?!

Back to what I was talking about. Sam's just been annoying me lately and hasn't bothered to pick up a text book and put it into good use. The only thing she used it for was for book jenga, pressing flowers, using it as a weapon or ripping out the pages for her mini portable barbecue. As much as I love Sam, she's about to fall off my last nerve and into my rage.

"Hey baby!" Speak of the devil/angel. "I got us some lasagna from Pini's and then for desert, pie from Galini's. Ha! They both rhyme and they're both Italian!" I payed no attention to her right now. I needed to figure this really hard question which I had no idea what it was and I was so close (like so, close) to finding it until...

"FREDWARD KARL BENSON! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SUPER HOT GIRLFRIEND RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I lost the answer because of that. Dammit. "Sam, I really need to study in order to get into MIT or Cal-Tech. Maybe you should try studying too so you can get into any colleges near by the ones I have applied for." Sam huffed then walked back into my living room.

After about 3-5 minutes, I heard the TV which the volume was on full blast. What annoyed me was that my room is pretty much right next to the living room. I storm out of my room and unplug the TV cable and stand in front of the TV. 

"Hey! I was watching that!" I roll my eyes and cross my arms. I swear, sometimes, I'm the female and Sam is the male of our relationship. "I don't care what you were watching baby but it's too loud! I'm trying to study and get into college unlike some people who don't give a chiz about their future!" 

Sam just groaned at me with annoyance. Hey! I'm just trying to study. "Whatever! I'll just turn the TV volume lower. Up to 90%." My jaw drops. "That won't make a difference! 27% and that's final!" Sam groaned again but even louder. "FINE! Jeez, when did you become my wife?!"

All I do is roll my eyes and leave the living room and back to my bedroom. I love Sam but she's actually on he edge of my last nerve. I swear, if she does something else, she's gonna fall- "AHAHAHAHAHA! JOHNNY DEPP UNDERWATER IS HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Are you actually kidding me?!

I hear Sam's phone ring... oh god. "HEY CARLS! YEAH I'M WATCHING CELEBRITIES UNDERWATER AND AFTER THAT IS A GIRLY COW MARATHON! YES THE TV IS ON FULL BLAST! I KNOW! FREDDIE TOLD ME NOT TO BUT HE'S NOT SCREAMING AT ME YET! I'M ONLY YELLING BECAUSE I CAN'T HEAR YOU PASS THE SOUND OF THE TV! UH-HUH, I'M ALSO EATING FLADOODLES. YES THE CRUNCHY ONES! WHY WOULD I GET THE ORDINARY ONES?! YEAH YEAH. BYE CARLS!"

Ok, she's fallen off my last nerve and into my river of rage. She's got the TV on full blast, randomly yelling and shouting, eating one of the loudest snacks and not listening to what I told her. That's it! I'd done! 

I go back to the living room and unplug the TV again. Then reach for her phone and stuff it in my pants. And lastly, I get the bag of Fladoodles and chuck 'em out the window. I can tell she's pissed but guess what?! So am I! "Hey?! What was that for?!" The rage takes over me. Is she really that dense?! 

"I DID THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LISTENING TO WHAT I'VE SAID! I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO STUDY SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE NOISE DOWN AND TO STOP DISTRACTING ME! BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED! FOR THE PAST MONTH I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS AND THE FINALS ARE TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED AT LEAST HALF OF MY STUDYING BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE A CONSIDERATE GIRLFRIEND THEN JUST LEAVE BECAUSE I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I instantly regret what I just said. I watch Sam leave my apartment with her face full of tears. When my rage takes over, I have no control of what I say or do. God I am such an idiot. I grab my jacket, an umbrella and a blanket and then put my shoes on then race out the door to find Sam. 

My Sam, my one and only, my perfect girlfriend... my girl.

Sam's POV

Ugh! I forgot how cold it gets in Seattle. I'm wearing nothing but a short sleeve shirt and cropped cargo pants and some high top sneakers. I know I should have been more considerate of Freddie this past month. I knew how badly he wanted to get into MIT and Cal-Tech. It's been his dream since he was 9 years old.

I stop at and alleyway and just sit in it, shivering in the freezing cold of Seattle. And perfect! It starts raining. I just sob there and hope that my tears blend in with the rain. I love Freddie with all my heart and even though I don't show it or say it very often, I really do. He's my whole world.

I peek my head around the alleyway and see Freddie calling for my name with a blanket and umbrella in his hand. "Sam! Sam?! Hi excuse me, have you seen this girl that's in this picture? No? Okay thank you. SAM?!" I cry harder. He's looking for me. I don't know if I should go over to him or let him find me or just run. 

I decided to just sit here and wait for Freddie to find me. I'm too cold to move. Just then, Freddie comes to me asking is I've seen myself. "Excuse me ma'am. Have you seen this beautiful girl in this picture?" Beautiful? I turn my head around and he's relieved. 

"OH MY GOD SAM!" He pulls me up and embraces me in a warm hug. I hug back just as tight as he's holding me. "I never meant whatever I said. It was just my rage talking. You know how much I love you and how much I think you're perfect. Please don't think I ever want to break up with you because I don't. You are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I love you."

I look into his eyes and he smiles. He wipes my tears with his thumbs and kisses me ever so sweetly and softly. I kiss back eagerly. I missed his lips. It's only been an hour since I saw him. But it has been at least a week or so since we kissed. We pull away and just smile. 

He wraps the blanket around me and puts the umbrella over our heads. "You know we just did the most cliché thing ever? Which is kissing in the rain?" I ask Freddie. He kisses my nose which makes me giggle. "It was worth it. I have you back. My girl. I love you Sam." I kiss his lips so softly for about 10 seconds before pulling away. "I love you too Freddie. You're mine."

___________________________________________________________________

You have to agree, the ending was adorable. Ok, sorry for any mistakes :)

-jeeesssiii ☯