One-Shot no. 83: iHate Shopping

4 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!
___________________________________________________________________________

Normal POV

It was a normal day for the Benson Family household. Wait... never mind. They're never normal because that family is a mix of Bensons' and Pucketts' so...

"Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum!" Came from a noisy 15 year old girl, sprinting down the stairs. "What's up Nat?"

Natalie pulled her best puppy face before continuing to answer her mother. "Can I pwease have $50 to go Christmas shopping then another $30 for the 27th of December because Mikey has something incredibly sweet planned for me and I just want to bring some money just in case."

Sam instantly stopped listening after Natalie has said '$50' and just thought about random life stuff. "I'm sorry. What?" Natalie sighed and slapped her forehead.

"Can I have some MON-EY?!" Sam laughed. "How about NO-O?!" Natalie just grunted and sat down onto the kitchen bench. "What happened to the money you were saving?" Natalie froze and her face had turned crimson red.

"Uh... Nothing." Sam burrowed her eyebrows together and frowned. "What?" Natalie, instantly got up and walked away yelling. "Um nothing! Nothing? NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!"

Sam just let it go and looked behind her to see the Advent Calendar. "The 21st already? Wow, December has gone past fast..."

Sam just smiled until she realised... "DECEMBER 21st?!! Oh chiz!! I have to start Christmas Shopping!!" Sam put her mug in the sink, slipped on some shoes, put on her jacket and grabbed her purse before yelling out "Natalie!! You're in charge!!" and leaving for the mall (A/N or in my case... shops/shopping center)

...

Sam's POV

I know I still have time to go Christmas shopping but that doesn't mean that all the good stuff will be sold out yet. I haven't out up the tree for heaven's sake!

I got inside Malmart and just bought a whole bunch of Christmas lights, tinsel, a small wreath and some dumb ornaments that were pretty cute.

I quickly paid for those and walked out of the store, shoving all my bags into the boot before walking back to the insanely huge mall entry.

"Well... here I go." As Sam walks in through the glass, sliding doors... It's already terrifying. Loud Christmas music, annoying Santa and sleigh bells, stupid little kids crying for the toy they want... It was chaos! She didn't know where to start.

"Hey sweetheart!" She turned around and saw Freddie with an arm load of gifts and Lachlan trailing just behind him.

"Hey boys! Are you um... done shopping?" Lachlan's grinned while pointing towards his father. "You bet Mum!" Sam smiled a fake smile.

"Oh. Greeaat! Do you think you could um-" Freddie immediately cut her off. "No honey, we will not take you home with us. You still have to do some shopping. Or... start shopping."

Sam just rolled her eyes and walked away, annoyed that her own husband won't help her out. "YEP!! THANKS NUBS!!"

Everyone just starts staring at her. "What are all you pansies looking at?? Come on! Carry on with your shopping thank you very much!!"

Sam just shook her head. "Some people are just so rude."

...

Sam had left the house at about 1:30pm... Its was now 5:45pm. She had found a lot of presents for her friends... Just not her family.