One-Shot no. 4: iAm Still Into You

Sam's POV

It's been about a month or so since mine and Freddie's break up. Yeah, i bet you're wondering "God Sam, it's been a month already, get over him!". Well FYI................................................................. I CAN'T! Right now i'm just lying in bed, listening to the songs on my PearPhone which is connected to my speaker. The playlist i'm playing is all about 'love', 'relationships', 'break ups' etc. I'm just still into Freddie. I'M STILL INTO YOU FREDDIE! I'M STILL INTO YOU! Oh great, "Still Into You" by Paramore comes on! Ugh, but i couldn't help but have the urge to sing it.

Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

Actually, me and Freddie were together for 3 months, no years are involved. And i can count them on one hand!

It's not a walk in the park
To love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time I'm still into you

Well, it's true, i couldn't deny the fact that he was worth it! And yes, after all that time, i'm still into Freddie

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)

Not wrong there....

Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you

Yeah, i'm also surprised me and Freddie made it to 3 months

After singing half of the song, i couldn't take it anymore! I just sat there on my bed crying. My knees were pulled to my chest and i had my head down. I was alone tonight, after me and my Mum had that "Mother, Daughter Therapy" thing, she had became more of a better mum and now she actualy has a job. Surprised? She's working at a resturant. Like one of those big fancy ones. She's actually a great cook and she used to give me and Freddie discounts there when we were dating. Ah the memories. Right after having a mini-flashback that reminded me of one of our dates. We just stayed home at my house had a sleep-over kind of this..........WE DID NOT DO ANY NASTY BUISNESS THANK YOU VERY MUCH! We actually made each other little break up boxes. He made me one, i made him one. He said "If we ever break up, we'll just look back at the boxes we made each other and hopefully make us feel better" We spent all night making them and i still have mine.

My box was covered in beautiful blue chevron patterns. And the note on top had said. "The beautiful blue chevron paper reminds me of how beautiful and blue your eyes are" A single tear rolled down my cheek. I'm already becoming an emotional wreck even though i haven't looked inside the box. Inside the box was all this lilac tissue paper. Besides brown, i also love lilac but i would never tell anyone. For some reason, i always thought that it would be weird for me to like a prissy girly colour. Only Freddie knows i like lilac. And he also knows the 2 reasons why i like the colour brown. 1. Because of gravy and 2. Brown reminds me of Freddie's eyes. Anyway, i digged deeper into the box and found a picture of me and Freddie in the elevator before we broke up (someone took a picture of us! rude). The frame was in a simple black frame. Besides that, there were sweet little notes of things he had said to me, i loved it when he said all those things. There were 2 more things. The first thing was a scented candle in a blue and white candle holder. The scent was Vanilla and Cinamon. I'm guessing he's the cinamon and i'm the vanilla. And the last, there the locket that he bought me and inside the locket was a picture of both of us. He must've taken the locket. The locket was simple. It was a silver heart locket that had the words "I Love You" engraved. 

That was all. I wasn't expecting much at all. All of this made me cry harder. I miss freddie so much! I'm still into you 

_________________________________________________________

To make you guys feel better, there might be a sequel to this!

Sam's Box: http://www.polyvore.com/one-shot_no_istill_into_you/set?id=136494107                           Link also underneath the comments

-callmeprada ☯