One-Shot no. 38: iThink You're Perfect

Ok, look in 'media' and there will be a special surprise! Enjoy
________________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

Just a normal day at Ridgeway for Carly, Sam and i. We were at Carly and Sam's locker just talking about what we should do for the next iCarly. Well actually, only Carly and i were. Sam on the other hand looked pretty upset and depressed. Wonder what's wrong. I'll ask her when Carly leaves for class. She doesn't have many classes with Sam and i. The bell rings and Carly says bye to Sam and i, leaving us at her locker. 

"Sam, you ok? You don't seem like it." I say with concern in my voice. "Oh yeah, i'm fine let's get to class." Sam sniffs and wipes her tears then starts walking. I grab her wrist and pull her back. She still has her head down so i use my finger to tilt her head up. Her eyes are slightly red and are slightly glossy from tears. I pull her into my embrace and she just relaxes in it.

"Freddie, we're gonna be late to class. Can we talk about this after school? I'll promise i'll tell you." I nod and kiss her forehead. We pull away then head to class. Since we're in Science, the desks are to fit 2 people so Sam and i sit next to each other. She still looks upset and depressed so i hold her hand. For some reason it feels like i've been electrocuted. Like a tiny spark just ran up my arm. Sam seemed to feel it to. Her head shoots right up. She looked down again at our intwined hands. She looks back at me and smiles. I smile back. 

For Science we had this boring teacher called, Mr Derface. But Sam likes to call him Mr Derpface. But anyway, he was so boring, even was about to fall asleep! I glance at Sam who's just as sleepy as i am. I found a way for us to be entertained. I ripped a page from my notebook so that Sam and i could pass notes. We usually do this when none of us wanna pay attention or when Sam just wants to be entertained.

Hey Sam
I'm so bored! Kill me now!

That makes 2 of us :D

Hahaha, yeah. I guess.
:)
So anyway, you promise you'll tell me what's wrong after school?

Yes nerd! I will! Can you just not tell Carly? I never wanted anyone to know but you insist so... 
:\
Sorry Sam :(

It's ok dork. Just don't tell Carly
Must be that serious huh?
Um yeah. Well i'm gonna stop now since there is only 2 minutes 'til the bell

Ok then

And she was right. After two minutes the bell rang and everyone raced out of the classroom.

...

Soon enough, it was the end of the day. Sam and i told Carly that we couldn't hang out today. She was disappointed but then started winking and smirking. Oh Carly. Sam and i walk out of the school and start walking to the park. We go on to playground and sit on top of the monkey bars. Something we always did when we were younger. 

"So, i'm guessing you wanna find out why i've been so depressed, upset, teary and... less Sam?" Sam asks. "Uh yeah. You just lost your spark. What's wrong?"

Sam sighed. "Well, i was on the iCarly website, reading the comments and i saw this girl posted a comment saying, 'I love iCarly! Carly, Freddie, Spencer and Gibby are awesome! Except for that Sam girl. I don't understand why she's on the show or how she's best friends with Carly Shay! She's just so ew and yuck and talent-less and ugly as chiz! Who even likes her?! Gross!!!' And then there was a whole reply chain agreeing with the girl and ugh! It made me so upset. I was able to delete the comments and block the users but it still upsets me. Yesterday, i heard some girls whispering about me saying that i shouldn't be friends with you guys that i'm not perfect and that i'm stupid and all things nasty! Usually they don't hurt me but i guess this time they did." 

I'm stunned. Why would people say that about Sam? "Sam. Please don't listen to them! They're just jealous! I mean, look at you! You're overly stunning, uber gorgeous, very beautiful, pretty smart, super talented, really out going, seriously breath-taking and so perfect! Don't let those words put you down even though you're above." 

I see Sam blush and it makes me smile. Before we know it, both of us were leaning and kissing! Sparks are flying everywhere! "Thanks Fredifer. You're pretty cute too." She lays her head on my shoulder and i wrap my arms around her and she also does the same. We're both just sitting on the monkey bars at the playground, enjoying each other's presence. She's seriously the perfect girl. 

________________________________________________________

Well i hope you guys enjoyed that! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯