One-Shot no. 10: iTook Away Their Happiness

Okay, so this ah-mazing one-shot was inspired by this one...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8734745/1/They-Found-Happiness and omg you should totally read it! But mine is a bit more sad and worst.
Link also in comments section just because we can't copy the link when published because of copyright. Please enjoy the story! Also, i'm changing up the talking format so it looks more normal.
______________________________________________________

Carly's POV

"Bye Spence!" Was the last thing i said before i left the Spencer's car for the Senior Bon-Fire. I was already late no thanks to Spencer (don't ask) so i was pretty much rushing to our spots. I looked around for Sam, Freddie and Gibby since they all texted me saying they already arrived 20 minutes ago. I really needed to find Sam to see if she set up our tent yet. Sadly, i didn't find Sam, or Freddie but i did bump into Gibby.

I greeted "Hey Gibby!" Gibby looked up to me and realised i was talking.

"Oh hey Carly!" Wow, he's happy. Probz because he can take off his shirt without getting into trouble.

I cut to the chase. "You seen Sam and/or Freddie anywhere?" I swear if he hasn't...

"Yeah, i saw them walking that a way together" Pointing to which direction they went

"Thanks Gib" And with that, i walked off.

I walked in their direction and i see them. They're on a picnic blanket with pillows. Freddie being held up by the pillows while also having Sam in his embrace. Sam is just holding onto Freddie's arms and snuggling into his chest. Next to them is a picnic basket. They and a few fake candles. They're on a romantic date?!?! I decided to not go up to them and let them enjoy each other's company but i did decided to snoop on them.

"Sam?" Freddie looked down at Sam and brushed a piece of hair away then kissed her temple.

Sam responded "Yeah?" And slightly blushing.

Freddie opened his mouth to speak. But first he kissed Sam, ON THE LIPS! "I love you" Aw.. WHAT?!

Sam's face was pure red. "Uh..."  She couldn't say it back. WHY?!?!

She started to talk, but instead, she got out of Freddie's embrace and sat in a serious position. She was about to speak ''til Freddie interrupted.

"Sam, shh for a sec. I really want to be with you. I wanna be your boyfriend and hold you whenever, kiss you whenever but more importantly, call you mine" SAM.. SAY SOMETHING! HE LOVES YOU!

Her face slightly lightened but was still a slight shade of pink. She also had tears running down her face. "Freddie, i want to be with you to but, we can't and you know that. We can't do this to Carly. She can't be the 3rd wheel again. And iCarly, we'll probably lose some viewers because "Seddie" happened. Freddie, we just can't. Maybe if we didn't have iCarly and/or Carly, it would work. And also, have you noticed that Carly get's all my ex-boyfriends? It's hard for me to date because i know they would all run to her. That's why i avoid going on dates and having relationships." 

She had a long pause before she talked again. "I mean, after we broke up, you went back to that old crush on Carly which made me heart-broken. I do wanna date you but, we can't, because of Carly. It's not her fault though." And now, she's crying.

I had tears running down my face too. I was the cause of them being unable to be in a relationship. I feel a pang of guilt hit me like a ton of bricks. They've been there for me, they've done a lot of things for me. I have done thing for them but, not as much as they've done for me. I pretty much have a perfect life. Sure i don't have any of my parents with me but i do have Spencer. Freddie does have his mum and a nice home but Sam, she barley has a family, doesn't really have a home. She need Freddie, Freddie is what keeps her on her toes......... what makes her happy. And she makes him happy. But, i took away their happiness.

"I understand Sam. But you know, that 'crush' on Carly was a lie to make you jealous. And, i'm sorry for it. I love you and only you. You're so beautiful. That's why i lov- wait... that's only a part of why i love you, i love your personality, your talents... everything. You're perfect. And i do know what you mean about our relationship can hurt our friendship with Carly and even Gibby. And i also do know that it can ruin iCarly. I just wanna let you know that i love you and i wanna be with you." I start crying harder after hearing Freddie talk. This is all my fault.

"We should head back shouldn't we?" Sam spoke softly. "Please can we stay just a bit longer?" Freddie pleaded. "I need a few more minutes alone with you. And only you"

I stopped snooping on them which now i have more guilt in me for snooping. I head back to the camp and wait for Sam and Freddie there. 15 minutes later, i see them coming back to the camp. I asked Sam if she's set up our tent and she said she already has. But, i thought... why won't i let Sam and Freddie share?

"Hey guys, i was wondering... i kinda like Gibby (that was technically not a lie... shh) and i was wondering if Freddie and i could swap and so i can share with Gibby while you guys share if that's alright?" I had put on my normal peppy voice hopefully they agreed.

Freddie chuckled and Sam just giggled. Freddie spoke "Go ahead. Gibby likes you too. So if you ever talk to him and he's really happy or excited, it's because you're talking to him." They both smiled.

"Thanks a lot you guys and i saw you guy earlier kissing and cuddling. If you like each other and wanna date, go ahead... i promise it won't wreck our friend-ship or ruin iCarly like last time." I smiled at them while the two just blushed.

"Thanks Carls, no we're gonna sleep. Go get him! Good night" Sam finsihed speaking and then they both walked off. 

I started walking off to my new tent but i quickly looked over my shoulder to see Sam and Freddie kissing under a full moon and exchanging i love you's to each other. How romantic! 
I'm proud of what i did. I gave them back their happiness. 

______________________________________________________

Not my best work, i know but hey, i'm only 12! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯