One-Shot no. 2: iPrepare for Prom

Carly's POV

So, me and Sam are out shopping for prom and Sam so far hates it. She's saying she doesn't wanna go because she has no date. She says she only wants one guy to go with her. And that one guy is Freddie. Yes, Freddie Benson. Except she thinks he'll reject her and wanna go with me or Valerie or even Wendy! But she doesn't know that Freddie wants to go with her. Her as in Sam Puckett. And he thinks she will say no. I'm fine, i already have a date. Brad! Yeah, smart, fudgy Brad. And Gibby is settled with Tasha. I told Sam I'm going with Brad but she is still thinking negative while Freddie is thinking she won't go and probably break his arm. I mean, it's their Junior Prom! They have to go! Sure prom is like what, 3 months after their break up and both agree they have gotten over each other when really, they're still in love. Everyone can see it.

~3 hours later~

(S = Sam, C = Carly)

S: Face it Carls, I'm not going! I know Freddie is gonna ask Valerie or even Wendy! Not me! I can't even find a dress!

C: You will find a dress and you will go to prom! What colour were you thinking?

S: Black and white or black and sliver. And for hair, having it curly and instead of leaving it all down, have a half, up half down hairstyle! Oh great, now i'm turning all prissy and girly about it!

C: Shut up Sam and you'll look so pretty if you had your hair like that! And maybe for makeup we get the eye makeup to match your dress and you can have a basic pink gloss for lips!!! Ok, so i found a dress and i think it'll look nice but, do you like sparkles?

S: I mean, it's prom so might as well get a sparkly dress. Unless it's a decent amount of sparkles like on the top half of the dress then i guess i'm cool!

C: Then we've found the perfect one! *shows sam the dress*

S: OMG CARLY IT'S PERFECT! I need to try it on! *goes in change room and trys on the dress*

C: *whispers* Psst...... Freddie, come out!

(F = Freddie)

F: You were right! She does wanna go with me to prom!

C: Uh-huh! Now, do you have the charm bracelet?

F: Yep, it' right here in this box! So what am i supposed to do?

C: When Sam comes out of the change room like after she showed me what she looks like and after she changes back, we're gonna be looking at jewellery, shoes and accesories and while she looks i'm going to text you when to come back because you are not gonna see what Sam looks like or it won't be a surprise! You'll be in the Comic Book store opposite this Boutique and when I text you, i'll make sure Sam can't see you come in and you come up behind her, tap her shoulder and ask her! Got it?

F: Yep! Thanks Carls! I owe you one!

C: I just want to make you guys happy! Now run, she'll be ou-

S: You ready Carls?

C: *directs freddie to leave and freddie leaves* Yep Sam! Come out!

S: *comes out of changes rooms in the dress* So, what do you think?

C: You beautiful! Now, c'mon, go and change so we can look at shoes and other stuff!

S: But i thought we were finished!

C: How are we finished when I haven't picked out a dress?!?!?

S: Fine, i'll be back *goes back into changes rooms to get changed*

~TEXT~

To Freddie: Come now!

To Carly: Ok

~END OF TEXT~

F: *taps carly on the shoulder and whispers* Hey!

C: *whispers* Hey! Now, go and hide ok? We're gonna be back here instead of the shoes, i need a dress too!

F: Ok, see ya!

C: Bye! And when the time is right to ask i'm going to text you again!

F: Yep! I'm gonna hide!

C: Okay! Good luck!

S: *comes out of change rooms* Ok, time for your dress, where should we look?

C: Over there looks nice!

*sam heads over there while carly texts freddie that's it's time*

C: Hey, Sam i'm going to look over there while you just stay here!

S: Yeah yeah whatever *not paying attention at all except to the Fat Cake that was in her bag*

F: *comes up behind her and taps her shoulder*

S: *swallows the last bit of her Fat Cake and turns around looks at him* Ugh what Benson? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN A DRESS BOUTIQUE?!?!?!

Shop Owner: Please, no shouting!

F: Sorry! Oh and i came for you because i wanted to know if you would like to go to prom with me? *holds out the box with the charm bracelet in it*

S: Aww Freddie, I'd love to! *takes the braclet and hugs him* Thanks for asking!

F: Thanks for not rejecting, now i'm gonna go and find my suit and i wanna match so, what colour dress are you wearing?

S: I'm wearing a black and silver dress!

F: Ok, thanks Princess Puckett! *kisses sam's cheeck and leaves the boutique*

C: So, still think he's gonna ask Wendy or Valerie?

S: *blushes* Nope! Now c'mon, we need to find your dress!

TO BE CONTINUED!

___________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND I WILL POST PART 2 SOON AND I WILL ALSO POST THE PROM HAIR, MAKEUP AND OUTFITS FOR ALL CHARACTERS (carly, brad, sam, freddie, tasha and gibby)!

-callmeprada ☯