One-Shot no. 57: iGuess We'll Never Know

This is the 3rd of the Lachie and Ellie trilogy thing. So you must read 'iSpy on Lachie' and after that 'iAsk Mum and Dad' or otherwise, you will be utterly confused. Btw, there are some links in the comment section. Go check them out! Also, this one-shot will have a lot of randomness which I apologise for. Ok my lil' readers... enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Lachlan's POV

This was it... I finally get to find out how my dad got my mum to like him. "Well it all started when-" Then something just had to ruin it.

"FREDDIE! COME HELP ME WITH THIS POT ROAST! CRAD AND TIBBY ARE COMING IN HALF AN HOUR SO GET YOUR GOSH DAMN BUTT DOWN HERE!" I sighed. Of course I don't get to find out.

"I'm sorry son but this is your mum we're talking about. I'll see if I can try to tell you before tomorrow. If not then definitely tomorrow." And with that he ran out of my room and down the stairs to help my mum with the pot roast.

Stupid pot roast. I thought. Mum's food likes to ruin a lot of thing.

Natalie's POV

My dad or Lachie didn't realise I was standing outside Lachie's room eavesdropping. I knew how my dad got my mum to like her. Even though he didn't really do anything. Their romance was different. They knew each other since they were like 4, 5 years old. And now they're... hold on. How old are they?

If I'm 15 and mum gave birth to me at 24 shes, 10 + 24 =34 + 5 = 35, 36, 37, 38, 39... THIRTY NINE! Wow... that took some time. And I'm really smart!

Wow, they're actually pretty young. Anyway... they went through ups and downs through their relationship. I didn't think Lachlan knew that. I think he thinks that their relationship was some clichée chiz. It was far from that.

Literally 5 minutes ago there was yelling... what happened? I run downstairs to see my parents ballroom dancing to the music from my dad's Pear Pod. See... such a twisted relationship they have. Like this girl uncle Brad used to date. I think her name was Wendy. They were exact clone of mum and dad. They were each other's doppelgangers. Creepy.

Then for some reason... it didn't work out and uncle Brad turned out to be with aunt Carly. Anyway... DIIIING DOOONG!!!! Damn that gave me a fright. Must be Quentin. They always come early to our 'Modern Family Friday'. Yeah we didn't make up the name... my dad did.

Every Friday we all decide to do something altogether. Dad decided to have a dinner here. Of course my mum freaked... she hates having to host this type of stuff. She always complains about how she does the cooking since my dad is more busier then her.

If you didn't know, my mum owns a performing arts studio here in Seattle. She used to teach me and my siblings individually but told us she had to stop since it was taking up too much of her time. The others didn't really mind. Although I was devastated. So I decided to save some money and enroll myself. My mum was so happy, she insisted on paying. So I was able to save some cash.

Dad on the other hand works for Pear. He's the executive manager of the company. He's pretty big in Pear. That's why I get the latest PearPhones, PearPods, PearPads and PearBooks. Right now I have a PearPhone Air 3, a PearPod Max 5, PearPad 7+ and a PearBook Mac 4. Lachie has the same things as me but they're a year older. So Air 2, Max 4, 6+ and Mac 3. The twins just have the same PearPods as Lachie.

Mum and dad obviously have the best ones. 2 years newer then mine. So Air 5, Max 7, 9+ and Mac 6. Anyway enough about Pear. Back onto the real scenario.

(A/N, I know that was a few pointless paragraphs but it helps for the future)

...

I was right. The family at my door was the Gibsons'. "Hey Fredodo. The kids made a great Potato Salad that will work well with the Pot Roast and Tasha and I made these awesome cheese stuffed bread sticks with a dipping sauce." I shake my head. I walk over to Quentin and pull him up the stairs and into my room.