One-Shot no. 12: iLike You, Ok?!.... Wait What?!

Normal POV

Carly, Sam and Freddie were just chilling in Carly's bedroom. Carly was on her computer while talking to Sam who was laying down on the bed and Freddie is sitting on the Ice Cream Sandwhich couch fidgeting. The past couple of days, Freddie has been very quiet, nervous and has been daydreaming a lot too. Carly and Sam realised that he wasn't ok. Carly just left it thinking it was just issues with college and moving and stuff but Sam seemed to care a lot. She would always sneak glances at Freddie to see if he was ok. But when she looked, Freddie had his head down and not bothered to look at Sam.

That made Sam upset the fact that Freddie won't pay any attention to her. Yeah, she likes Freddie and i guess she obviously wants attention from the guy of her dreams. Freddie also had the same problem. He likes Sam and he's been wondering how to ask her out or if he should ask her out. He also knows that Sam will either break his arm or give him public humilation. But, we all know Sam won't do that. 

Soon, Sam started acting like Freddie. She was scared that people might find out she likes a dork or that when he finds out he'll just laugh and reject her like every guy has. Sure she has went out with some guys but most cheated on her or rejected her or went to Carly or some were just.... creepy and abnormal.

Later on, Carly finally realised that her two best friends have been acting the same nervous way. Like they're hiding something from each other. And it hit her. A few days ago, Sam and Carly were having a sleepover and Sam admitted that she likes Freddie. Then when Freddie came over to set up for iCarly the next day, he asked Carly for some advice on a girl. Carly figured out who the girl was and Freddie admitted that Sam was that girl. The two like each other. Everyone can see it except for them!

...

The iCarly trio had just finished another successful show and Carly was heading downstairs to make her "Special Lemonade" for herself since Sam and Freddie find it disgusting and they rather Wahoo Punch. So that means those two were up in the studio by themselves.

The two were just sitting on the beanbags in silence. Then at the same time...

S&F: I LIKE YOU, OK?!.... Wait What?!

Freddie: You like me? As in like like? 

You could obviously Freddie was getting his hopes up. He started beaming and had a hopeful look on his face. He really wanted Sam to like him back. And again, we all know she does.

Sam: Uh yeah.... kinda. It's um, just a... uh cr- crush so, i'll just get over it if you don't have the same- mmph

That's when Freddie decideds to interrupt Sam by kissing her. For eight seconds. Sam couldn't believe it! She was kissing Fredward Karl Benson, the boy of her dreams. The boy of her dreams had chose her. And, she was happy for once when it came to love.

Freddie: I like you too. So, how about a date tonight at 6? I'll pick you up and get everything planned and ready

Sam just smiled and kissed him replying with an "I'd love to Freddie". Little did they know that Carly was videoing them and watching them. Such a sneaky one.

Carly: Oh this is so, going on the iCarly website

Spencer: What's going on the web- *gasps* Is that?

Carly just nodded and smiled at her two best friends having their own little moment cuddling, kissing, foreheads together, hugging and all things romantic. This was be a great start for Sam and Freddie's future. 

_____________________________________________________________

I'll have a new one-shot up soon! Love ya! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯