One-Shot no. 69: iTell N.E.R.D Camp

So, I decided not to write a more... sexual  one-shot 'cause it was so awkward. I wrote like, half of it but then decided to quit because I was so scared that someone would report me or Wattpad may think it's too inappropriate. If you'd like to read the half I wrote (if you're brave enough) then I could always Private Message you. But for now, let's just stick to the fluffy, sweet stuff. Anyway. This is the aftermath of iCan't Take It. I saw versions of it on Fanfiction.net and was like, 'Hey. I should give this a try.' So I did. And before I say 'enjoy' blah blah blah... I REACHED 14.1K READS! OH MY GOD! THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you to my readers who have this saved in any of their Reading Lists or their Library or just frequently read this story (along with my other ones). Next goal, 100 followers. It would be amazing if I could get 100 followers of if you could (or want to) help me... *kissy noises* I love you. Now, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

"Great show you guys. Very funny stuff." Freddie said with a fake smile. Weird I knew it was a fake smile right? Well, I am his girlfriend so I do know this stuff when it comes to Freddie. Okay, that sentence literally made no sense but you get what I mean.

Carly nodded in agreement. "Heck yes it was funny! And oh! Remember  when Gibby sang an adorable love song and then made a hot, dramatic entrance before we started the show?! So amazing." Oh dear god. Please don't tell me she's crushing on a Gibby? "Oooh, looks like a little somebody has got a crush on a Gibby." I say with a smirk. All Carly does is blush.  

I look back at Freddie and just watch him pretending to fiddle with his tech equipment. I knew something was up. Probably because he just found out that his girlfriend is a jerk. At least he forgives me... right? 

I walk up to Freddie wrap my arms around him. I can feel him hesitantly wrap his arms around my waist. "You okay?" I whisper in his ear. I just feel Freddie nod while he mumbles a 'yes' into my ear. "Wanna go to the Groovy Smoothie or something now? You know, just to clear our minds a bit?" Freddie asked. 

Honestly, he's been acting pretty sweet towards me even though his mum had just proved to him that I'm the lousiest girlfriend there is. And it's true. I decided to state my title as 'World's Lousiest Girlfriend' by rejecting his little date suggestion thing. 

"I'm so sorry baby but I can't. I uh, promised my mum that we would finally go back to those therapy sessions then after that I had to bathe Frothy. I'll definitely call you if you want ?" I reply with the sweetest voice possible hoping that it lightens up his mood. Luckily, it did. "Of course I want my amazingly beautiful girlfriend to call me. I'll see you soon cuteness." 

He kisses my lips ever so sweetly before I sprint down the stairs and to the front door, passing by Spencer with a face full of yeast. "Hey Sam! Want some yea-" Too late, I was out the door and already trying to get into Freddie's apartment.

I get my bobby pin from my jean pocket and shimmy the lock open. And success! I'm in. I walk in quietly hoping that if Freddie's mum (more like Crazy) was here, she wouldn't here me. Lucky for me, she was called back to work. 

I went into Freddie's room and walked over to his desk. I hid his real application under his desk and found his Mood Face report on top of the desk. I took both files and then rushed out the apartment (obviously locking the door behind me because we do not want Mrs Benson to have a freak attack). 

I ran back to my house to see the quickest ways to get to the N.E.R.D Camp Headquarters. (A/N, So not the actual place where the camp is held). It was literally a 2 hour drive from here which means I can cross off walking on the list. I could ask my mum... nah. Most stupid idea I've ever heard. Oh stuff this, I'll just take a bus.