One-Shot no. 65: iAm Sam and Freddie... Seddie

Apologies for the super long wait of update and for the super long title! Anyway, I got the inspiration from Buzzfeed. The video is placed in the media above so go check it out! Oh and just to warn you, this will be a very short one-shot! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

Freddie's and I's relationship is... not like every other relationship. It's not all sappy but not all strict and serious. It's a mix of both with a dash of Sam and Freddie... Seddie.

We don't go out to restaurants for dates, we stay in and watch re-runs of 90's TV shows while eating pizza and ribs and drinking root beer and fatshakes.

We don't do PDA. We try to be as private as much as we can if we want to kiss or hug or hands. It just feels like someone is always judging our relationship since we went from at each other's throats to loving each other.

We don't express our love like every other couple would. He would playfully call me names and occasionally insult me and I would playfully hit him or sometimes insult him too. People would think that we actually mean our insults or hits but really, it's our special way of saying 'I love you'.

And finally, we don't care. We don't care that we are not normal. We don't care that some people will or will not think our love is fake. We don't care that some fans are so obsessed with our relationship or so strongly against it. We don't care that some say our relationship isn't going to last long because all we do is fight. But we do care that we love each other and that we'll be with each other for quite some time. We're Sam and Freddie... Seddie.

__________________________________________________________________

Told you it was short! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-jeeesssiii ☯ (Yes, I changed my username)