One-Shot no. 6: iGo to College

Sam's POV

I love living with Cat here in LA! I do miss Carly but not as much as i miss Freddie. It's been over 2 years since the Tuna fish incident and i haven't spoken to Freddie since then. He's probably been busy with college. I guess you're wondering if i made it into college? Yes i did actually. Whaaaaaaat? Sam Puckett in college? Yep, i'm in college, well actually starting it. I go to a "special talent" college with Cat and her friends from Hollywood Arts. Special Talent University (name of the college) is divided into a few parts/areas, depending what part/area you got into. There's...

Music and Performing Arts (The part/area i got into)

Technology and IT (Man Freddie would've been perfect for that area)

Sport and Gym (I was almost accepted into that area... but obviously declined it)

Creative Minds 1 and Art (I also got into that area and creative minds 1 is creative thinking when it comes to art)

Creative Minds 2 and Writing/English (Creative minds 2 is when creative thinking about writing)

High Achievers (*cough nerds cough*)

The Improvers (I'm not gonna say anything)

And that's pretty much it. We're able to get into maximum of 3 areas so that's why i'm doing Art and Music. I'm doing music and performing arts with the whole Hollywood Arts gang but Jade also got into Writing and Robbie also got into Technology and IT. And Trina... well got into The Improvers and was not so happy about it.

I'm sort of nervous. I haven't actually gone into the college yet. College starts tomorrow and yeah, i'm nervous. Everyone seems to be fine with it. Yeah, i'm hanging out with the Tori, Cat, Jade, Beck and Andre. Robbie is....... somewhere. Oh and did i mention the college is literally 2 HOURS away from here?!?! And by hanging out with the i meant driving to the college.... NOW I REMEMBER! Robbie isn't coming 'til the next week! YES!

Freddie's POV

I'm on a plane to LA. Yeah, where Sam is, or i think she still is. I'm going to College, not visiting Sam. She doesn't seem to want me if she hasn't talked to me in over 2 years. I'm going to Special Talents University. I made it into the High Achievers and Technology and IT. Imagine Sam going there. She probably would've went to a community college near by since this college is 2 hours away from where she lives.

When i arrived i met one of my friends who lives in LA and is going to the same college at the airport. Him and i are not as close in person since this is the second time i've seen him in person. First time i was 5 so......

He drove me to the campus and showed me around. It was great seeing him after what? 13, 14 years? I don't know. He took me to our dorm room which he said was right next door to 2 girls. Yeah not so sweet. Unless one of the girls is

a) Sam
b) A model that's name is Samantha Joy Puckett
c) Sam

I'm good! Maybe unpacking will get my mind of Sam. Why am i thinking she's coming to this college? She's not gonna wanna drive 2 hours from her place to here and i don't think she's fond of work and school so.....

Tori's POV

We got to Special Talents University. We decided who should share a dorm with who.

Me and Cat

Jade and Sam

Beck and Andre

Robbie and Rex (he still has Rex)

Neither Jade or Sam wanted to share with Cat. I don't know why? Cat's a lovely and sma-

*interupted by cat breaking something*

Spoke way too soon!

Sam's POV

So me and Jade had move into our dorm room. We were moved in next to 2 boys! Just great! Unless that boy is Freddie, i'm good. Yeah, after 2 years i'm still in love with him. So what? But why would Freddie come here when there's Cal Tech and NYU and MIT?!?! Me and Jade start unpacking, well actually, Jade and Beck went to walk around the campus and i started unpacking my things for my side of the dorm. The dorm is pretty much a little more than half the size of Carly's old room. It was also pretty cozy and sort of like a cabin but with more luxury. There were 2 double beds which was cool, a TV, table and chairs, 2 clostets, a window with a view of the Hollywood sign which surprises me a bit, 2 beside tables and 1 bathroom. I kinda loved my dorm room! And guess what? They gave us $500 each! There was a note saying "It's starters money"

There was a corkboard above my bed so i used the push pins provided and pinned me and Carly, me, Carly and Freddie, iCarly pics, all me, Carly, Gibby, Spencer and Freddie and one of me and freddie when we were dating. I put that one in the middle.

I finished unpacking and went outside to explore the campus. The room next to mine's door flew open. And i was behind that door and i got hit in the face which had also caused my books to fall. The boy next door started helping me with my books and helping me up. As i looked at his face, i realised i saw....

Freddie's POV

SAM! The girl i wacked with my door was Sam! I just stood there holding her hand in shock! 'Til finally i said something.

F: Uh hey Sam...

S: Hi Freddie...

F: I didn't know you're coming here

S: Same here and well know you do!

F: Haha, yeah..... so can i um ask you something?

S: Uh, yeah sure!

F: Do you wanna i don't know maybe catch up you know just the two of us and sorta have a date? It's just i'm still in love with you and i really miss you and now you're here i'm so happy and i know you don't feel the same way bu-

*sam interupts freddie by kissing him on the lips*

S: I'd love to go on a date with you! See you tonight at 6?

F: Tonight at 6 is perfect!

S: Cool, i'll see ya then! *kisses freddie again* Bye!

F: *stares at her hazily* Bye....

__________________________________________________________

Writing part 2 now! Bye!

-callmeprada ☯