One-Shot no. 5: iNeed You to Come Back

Imma skip to the point.....
______________________________________________________

Sam's POV

We're 18 now so we're legally adults. And that means, we can fight for our country. And, that was exactly Freddie did. When he turned 18, he decided to fight in the army. When he told me, i was crying and begging for him to stay. I mean, he's my boyfriend. Him gone for what 2 years and it's rough! I miss him like crazy! He actually snuck in the army at the end of Sophomore year.

So he's coming back this year. Today to be exact. He sent me letters during the first half of the first year, then stopped. Which made me worried sick. I don't think he's coming home. No one knew except for me and Mrs Benson who was alright with it. Carly went to Italy and Spencer has been shutting people out after Carly's leave. (A/N sam never went to LA). 

I'm on my way to the place they're dropping off all the people who were in the army. The bus came 5 minutes after i came. It's a full bus. One by one, men were walking out of the bus, hugging their loved ones. After the last person came out. The bus drove away. That last person wasn't Freddie. I knew it. His hair and body was different to Freddie's. And i was right. That was not Freddie. It was a father of twins. It was adorable seeing them all happy. A lot of families weren't left. Only about 4 and not including me. All upset and crying

As i was walking and sobbing...... in the rain, someone tapped my shoulder. And you know who that was? It was Freddie. He was standing there with a rose and a small box smiling. I started crying tears of joy. I jumped on Freddie, hugged him tightly and kissed him like there was no tomorrow! 

We were just standing in the rain, with our foreheads together staring at each other lovingly. He then broke the silence and said...

"Sam, we're 18 now and i said i was going to be ok. Was i right? Yes. Look at us now. All happy and in love. I love you Sam! You're the most beau- gorgeous x by infinity girl i know! You're also smart, amazing, incredible and everything else! You're perfect and i wanna spend the rest of my life with a perfect girl. *freddie lowers on one knee*. So, Samantha Joy Puckett.... will you marry me? Not now but, in the future?"

I was crying with tears of joy and you know what i said? Yeah, you can figure it out this time! I'll see ya later! The future Mrs Benson..... OUT!

________________________________________________________

That reminds me.... see ya later! Sorry for mistakes! :)

-callmeprada ☯