One-Shot no. 39: iFlirt

Freddie's POV

Ok, there's something i need to say. Well i like this girl... no not Carly, a different girl. She's different but amazing then most girls. Figured out yet? No? Ok well she has... great teeth! Yeah, bad example. Well, she has the most soft, bouncy, curly blonde hair. The most hypnotizing but beautiful eyes. She's got a great spunk in her and is just overly breath-taking. NOW CAN YOU GUESS? YES! I like Sam and i'm pretty sure she's kind of oblivious because she's treating me like how she always does. Maybe if i flirt with her, she'll realise my feelings for her. But then if she realises i like her, she may or may not possibly reject me. Well, i am 17 years old so might as well give it a try.

...

I walk over to Carly and Sam's locker to be greeted by the two. "Hey Freddie/Nub." Both of them said at the same time. (You know who said 'Nub'). "So Sam and i were talking about this guy she li-" Sam nudged Carly's gut for her to stop talking.

"Yeah this guy i li-.... li-.... liiiiiied to. Yeah, lied to. Right Carly?" Sam nudges Carly's gut again. "Oh yeah!" I just nod unconvincingly. I know Carly was gonna 'like(s)' and yes i'm jealous! I just shook it off. "Anyway, we need some ideas for iCarly, you girls got any?"

Sam spoke up. "How about we-" Carly yelled "NO!" Sam just hung her head down with disappointment. This could be my chance to flirt. "Well maybe Carly you should hear Sam out. Her idea maybe good."

Sam smiled. "Thank Nub. Anyway, how about we find someone in the school with some wacky talent and feature them on the show?" Carly and i nod in agreement. "Awesome idea Sam! See Carly, you should of just heard her out." Carly rolls her eyes but smiles and apologises to Sam. 

The bell rang so which meant we had to go to class. I have first period with Sam! Yes! We usually sit next to each other because we... i don't know why. We just do. Anyway, the desks in this classroom are to fit 2 people so i guess Sam and i would be sitting right next to each other. 

Once we sit down i try and make a move. Like i'm flipping open my book and when i place my hand down, i accidentally place my hand on her hand. I pull my hand away after 10 or so seconds and apologise and she said it's fine but to be careful. SHE ALSO SMILED! At least she didn't hurt me. Then we had to separate into our groups we were working on for our projects. I got partnered with Gibby and all he's been doing is talking about his love for radishes. Sam got partnered with Wendy which she's totally fine with.

While working on our projects Sam took a glance at me and smiled and i just winked at her and smiled. She blushed. Oh yeah! Maybe that's all i need to do, just wink and smile. The bell rang and everyone walked out of the classroom. I had a free period and so did Carly and Sam. I decided to get some tech equipment for this week's show. I was heading to the AV room when i saw Sam at her locker. If Carly isn't with Sam, it means she's in the Library studying or back at home making sure Spencer hasn't burned down the apartment complex.

"HEY SAM!" I called. Sam turned her head to me and i winked then smiled. She blushed again and i just walked off to the AV room. I finished getting all the cords and equipment i need. I walked over to Sam's locker hoping she was there but she wasn't. I sighed and started walking over to my locker putting all the stuff in it. I got up and saw Sam standing behind me. 

"Hey dork, what's up with you and the winking?" Sam asked. "Oh nothing. Thought it'll make you blush and it did which by the way, is cute." Sam giggled and blushed. She stood on her toes and leaned up to kiss my cheek. This time, i blushed. 

"We all know you were flirting with me Freddie." Then she walked away. I don't understand that girl but i still lo-... like her.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry it's not much. I'm running out of ideas so please send me in some ideas and i'll be sure to give you credit. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯