One-Shot no. 37: iSpy on Lachie

*****IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE*****
This is about Sam and Freddie's kids. But there are slight Seddie moments! Well actually i don't know because i never plan my stories. I just publish whatever i type! Also, i've been stuck on some ideas and title ideas so don't be afraid to tell me and idea or if i should change my title to something better! Your requests mean something! And i'm gonna give you some helpful information. I already created a one-shot on Sam and Freddie's kids called 'iBenson Kids' so now i'm gonna do a little thing on Carly and Brad's kids and Gibby and Tasha's kids. Note Spencer is sadly still alone. Well actually, it's already published. Also, by the 19th of January i won't be able to update because i'm overseas and when i come back, my Summer break has finished and i have to go back to school! Now, enjoy this one-shot! See ya!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Normal POV 

Sam just finished taking her kids to school and is so tired. She collapsed on the couch and finally happy that she gets to rest... again. Luckily she's got a day off and thank god for that. She has to do Theory which is paper work and working at the office. Then Prac is when she actually gets to teach Performing Arts. She works for this big Performing Arts company in Seattle so that's why she has to do paper work. 

Sam got up from the couch to the kitchen for a snack when she found Lachie's lunch on the counter top. "Dang it!" Sam cursed under her breath.

She quickly took a mini pack of beef jerky to snack and grabbed Lachie's lunch. She went to her car and started driving to Ridgeway. Yeah, Natalie and Lachie go to Ridgeway just like her parents did. She parked her car and entered the school. 

"The school still looks like this? Ok then." Sam mumbled. She was about to walk around the corner when... Principal Franklin stopped her. She knew this will be just fine. 

"Samantha Puckett?! How are you?! I haven't seen you in years!" Ted exclaimed. 

Sam smiled. "You're still the principal for this school?! Wow! Very proud Ted! And i'm going great, i'm happily married and have 4 kids. I have two kids that come here, one in 9th grade the other in 7th and the other two are both in 2nd grade."

"Which two come here?" Ted asks. "Natalie Rose Benson is my 9th grader and Lachlan Joe Benson is my 7th grader." 

Ted becomes shock. "Benson? You married Freddie?! Oh congratulations! They're both great students. Now, i need to go and talk to some boys. Nice talking to you again Sam. And next time i see you, i'll scream out Samantha Benson! Goodbye."

"Bye Ted!" Sam walked away to find Lachlan, she found Lachlan but they were talking pretty secretive. Instead of going in, she decided to spy on them. "Dude! How can you like my sister? That's ew and she's got no friends! And doesn't appreciate it when i take off my shirt. AND SHE'S MY SISTER!" Exclaimed Tasha and Gibby's son, Ricky. 

"Shut up Ricky! Do you want the whole school to know Lachie likes Ellie?" Whisper-shouted Carly and Brad's son Cole. 

"Guys... SHUT UP! Ok, i like her but let's just not talk about it. I'm gonna need advice! Just not from you two. Oh and Ricky, no one appreciates it when you take of your shirt. Under that shirt is a six pack, but of donuts. Now, follow me and i know where we can get advice!" Lachie, Cole and Ricky walked away. Sam grabbed her cell and dialed Freddie's number.

She heard a muffled 'Hey Baby' after the 3rd ring. "Hey Freddie. Guess what?! No your stupid Galaxy Wars... cooking apron didn't come in. What in the world are Chu Chu biscuits? Oh they're one of your mum's weird health food things. That's so cheesy! Biscuits shaped as trains that you're supposed to 'Chu Chu!'. You're 39, your mum should stop sending in stupid yucky foods! Anyway, i went over to Ridgeway and saw Ted. Yes Principal Franklin you nub! And he became shocked but happy that i was married to you. What? Oh i came over to Ridgeway to give Lachie his lunch. Yeah, so when i found Lachie, they were being all secretive so i decided to spy on him and that's when i heard that our Lachie has a crush on Ellie! Yes Ellie Marie Gibson! I know! Ok, i gotta go now! Bye Baby!" Then Sam hung up.

Sam's POV

Freddie can be so stupid but i love him so much. Anyway, i go and find Fletcher. I see him walking over to Natalie, Mikey, Lauren and Quentin. I spy on them again. "Oh hey little bro! What's up?" Unlike other siblings, Natalie doesn't mind being seen with her younger brother even if she is kind of popular. 

"Um i'm alright. Anyway we need to talk to you guys about something because you're all old and know what to do during times like this! Even thought you have no clue what i'm about to say." I silently laughed at Lachlan's spark. He is definitely related to me!

Before Natalie could answer, her best friend Lauren (Carly and Brad's daughter) did. "WE'RE NOT OLD! But what's wrong?" 

Lachie hesitated to answer, so Ricky being Gibby's son, he randomly blurt it out because he's an idiot like Gibby. Not that i don't love the kid, he's just an idiot! "LACHIE LIKES ELLIE! Mine and Quentin's sister! Ellie Marie Gibson! That's ew!" 

I saw Lachie blush but was furious and Cole smacking his head. "Um, ok. So what do you want us to do Lachlan?" Mikey (Lauren's twin) asked. "How did you get my sister to like you?" Now this will be interesting. I took out my phone and recorded this moment. Freddie would love to see this!

I see Natalie blushing. "Yeah, you explain how you got me to like you. Go ahead Mikey." Then Mikey starts blushing, if i see one more person blush, i will smack the blush right off! So much blushing! "Well uh all i did was ask Nat out, she said yes and ta-da! I became her boyfriend!"

Natalie raised an eyebrow. "No no... he did other things! Right guys?" Natalie referring to Lauren and Quentin. The two nodded. "Oh yeah. He did all these crazy things but before i mention them, Lauren, Nat, hold your boyfriend/brother down. Anyway, he went crazy, bought disgusting cologne, roses with thorns (he forgot roses have thorns), expired chocolates (forgot to read the 'best before' date), gave her cheesy cards, said stupid pick up lines and etc. But then i told him to be himself and that's what made Natalie like Mikey. Now, it's kind of disgusting seeing them kiss." Quentin explained. 

Natalie and Lauren let go of Mikey then Lauren started talking. "Yeah, pretty much it. But i suggest you should ask your mum and dad. I asked my parents and they had a pretty ordinary story but then my mum explained Lach how your dad got your mum to like and omg, it's so adorable! So just go ask your parents! They probably have better advice then us."

Sam pressed 'Stop Recording' and smiled. She remembered how Freddie got her to like him after they broke up and it was definitely a thought to remember.

____________________________________________________________

I know, lack of Seddie in two one-shots in a row but the next one will be Seddie! Also, i'm creating a sequel to this which will have Seddie. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯