One-Shot no. 68: iName the Baby

Before reading. I just wanted you guys to know, once you finish reading this one-shot, can you please look in the A/N down below for an important message. Thanks guys! Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

"So, we have our lists of boy and girl names and now we just have to narrow it down. Sam, where's your-" I pause my sentence. I look over to Sam and have a dull look on my face. Of course she's asleep during the most important stuff.

We're in... well... was in the middle of choosing names for the baby. We don't know the gender yet so we're gonna choose the best boy's name and girl's name. But we haven't really done anything because Sam keeps napping whenever we talk about baby stuff. And it's not just the pregnancy.

I start gently stroking Sam's cheek, hopefully it will wake her since it worked when we were in high school. She'd always gracefully wake up and smile at me then greets me 'good morning'. Sam finally woke up except not as gracefully and sweetly. She pretty much swatted my hand away from her face then shoved me to the ground. That's pregnant Sam for ya.

"Ow Sam! That was totally uncalled for!" I yell at her. "Yeah yeah. Get over it Benson. 3 years of marriage, you should know I still hurt you." I just grunt and mumble under my breath. I start telling her that we have to choose the baby names and all she does is groan. "Weren't we just doing that?!" I shook my head. "No, you were napping the whole time I was listening."

Sam grins at the thought of her napping then looks back at me. "Ok fine Frednerd. Let's just this over and done with. I have my list right on that coffee table." I go over to the coffee table and grab her list of boy and girl names. They were actually pretty decent.

SAM'S LIST OF NAMES
- Chrissie Benson
- Andrew Benson
- Sophie Benson
- Jesse Benson
- Beca Benson
- Frankie Benson
- Natalie Benson
- Lachlan Benson

"Wow Sam. I really like these names. To be honest, I like the last two better. Natalie and Lachlan." Sam nods in agreement. "Really? Thanks baby. And I agree. I fell in love with the last two names. So, let's hear your name ideas." I hand Sam my list and she starts reading through it.

FREDDIE'S LIST OF NAMES
- Mae Benson
- Tyler Benson
- Leanne Benson
- Mitchell Benson
- Swan Benson
- Lee Benson
- Rose Benson
- Joe Benson

"I like the last two... but Swan?! What the heck were you thinking?!" I blushed and just shook my head. "That doesn't matter. So, the last two?" Sam nods. "Yeah. But I still like Lachlan and Natalie. Joe is kind of stupid. In a way, it's kind of a lonely name. Rose is also a little kinda lonely too."

I raise my eyebrow at her. "Is this your way of saying that we should just go with your name suggestions?" Sam smirks then gives me a peck on the lips. "If you want, we can have your suggestions as their middle names." Sam says with a cute little pout. I roll my eyes playfully at her then pull her into a dip kiss.

Once we pull away, Sam giggles and smirks. "Been so many years Benson and you can still sweep me off my feet." I just shrug. "Well, you know... it is my job." Then I pull her into one more dip kiss.

____________________________________________________________________

Well there you go! Anyway... some people thought I should make a more dirty one-shot and if you guys want me to then comment down below. I have had many requests for one but I always just hold back their requests because it seemed too awkward. But I'll make an exception this time. If you want me to write a lemony one-shot then comment down below saying 'Yes' and your idea. The credit will go to you and a dedication as well. Sorry for any mistakes :)

-jeeesssiii ☯