One-Shot no. 21: iNew Year's

I got the setting idea from: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6110004/1/iLove-Our-Fireworks
and Happy New Year's Eve! Or New Year if you're reading it then! 2015 HERE WE COME! WOO!
________________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

It's New Year's Eve and Carly was hosting a party on the beach. No offence to her, but the part was kinda boring and stupid. She had ditched us to go with 'The Popular Group' and flirt with some guys. I look over at Carly who's with 'The Popular Group' right now and they're making fun of Sam. INCLUDING CARLY! What a- no Freddie, be a good boy and don't say any swear words.... B*TCH! DAMMIT FREDDIE! Well, i only said it in my head so...

I take another glance at Sam and she's in tears. Now pretty much all the guests were making fun of her. Carly ran over to me and just sighed. That idiot.

"Um, what did you do you b*tch! You're Sam's best friend! Not her bully!" I yelled.

Carly looked all innocent. "Uh, don't know what you're talking about... NERD! And Sam, jeez that was a mistake being her friend! I realised i'm friends with a nerdy know-it-all and a criminal! I think we should stop iCarly or you guys continue your webshow on your own but find a new studio! I'm now popular!" 

With that she skipped away. Sure i'm smart but doesn't make me a 'nerdy know-it-all'. And Sam might of been to Juvie but she's far from a criminal. I see Sam run away from the party. Man they hurt her bad. I quickly run after her. She ends up running to the other side of the beach. She trips and hurts her leg. Hurt leg and hurt feelings. Oh Sam.

"Hey Sam. You ok? I'm not here to bully you but to comfort you." I say honestly.

Sam showed a small but beautiful smile. "Thanks *sniff* Freddie. *sniff* I need a friend like you and not *sniff* Carly."

I snake my arms around her and her head falls onto my shoulder. I lightly place kisses on her head and i take a glimpse of her face and, she's blushing. Like i wanted her to. Ok fine, for 2 (almost 3 now) years, i've been crushing on her. Hard! After year i suddenly fell in love with her. I  wish she'd feel the same way. 

"Hey Freddie?" I turn to look at Sam.

"Do you love me?" She asks.

I blush. "Uh, yeah. As my best best friend. I don't have anyone else. I mean, Gib was also hurting you so bye bye him. Honestly Sam, you're my only friend now. But there is Brad except, he moved back so it's pretty much just you."

She sighs a sad sigh. "Oh. Friends. Yeah."

"But, i do love you. Like love love. Sam, you underestimate how easy it is for guys to fall in love with you. And sure now pretty much everyone in our year level will hate you but i don't. I love you. You're beautiful, smart, amazing, quirky, devious, beautiful, talented, awesome, beautiful-"

Sam giggled. "You said beautiful 3 times. Freddie, as long as you love me for me and will never leave me then, i'm good and... i love you too."

"So, it's only 10 seconds 'til midnight...." I say.

10
We look at each other in the eye...

9
I hold her hand in mine...

8
I cup her cheek...

7
I smile...

6
She smiles...

5
I start to lean in...

4
She starts to lean in too...

3
We're both leaning in with barley any space left...

2
Our lips are about to touch...

1
I crash my lips into hers!

We stay like that for a good 10 minutes kissing. Honestly, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm kissing the girl of my dreams on New Year's! The fireworks in the background make it all perfect. That's what i feel when i'm with her. Sparks and fireworks. We pull away and smile.

"So, my lady, what now?" I say smoothly.

She smirks. "Well since you're my man now, why not we keep kissing. And Freddie, thanks. You made my night and i love you."

"I love you too"

...

~16 YEARS LATER~

Normal POV

"5, 4, 3, 2 ,1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The Benson Family chanted.  

Sam and Freddie gave their kids, Nataliei and Lachie a hug and their new born twins Tahlia and Matthew.

Besides the new year, it was also Sam and Freddie's anniversary. 16 years ago they started dating, never broke up. They were there for each other after a lot of bullying they went through. Freddie proposed to Sam when they finished college after 5 years of dating. A year later they got married then after another year, Sam gave birth to Natalie at 24. At 28, Lachie then arrived. 31 of age, the twins were born. 

Now since everyone hated them, they had to get through a lot of tough times and depressing moments but none of them gave up on each other. As long as the two never seperated, they were fine. During their wedding, they barley had any people. 

They had Sam's mum, Freddie's mum, Freddie's dad, Melanie, Brad, Sam's Uncle Carmine and her cousin Chaz (they became new people), Freddie's mum's family and a lot of Seddie shippers. Cat, Jade, Trina, Tori, Beck, Andre, Robbie and Rex were also there. They kept in touch after Keenan's party. Even Spencer came. They were still friends but avoided Carly. And when she found out that Spencer was invited to the wedding, she was so guilty that she treated her ex-best friends like that and was upset she wasn't allowed at the wedding. Although, Carly did apologize to them and became best friends.

Sure their whole life wan't perfect but it was for them. Their happy life would have never happened if it weren't for the New Year's Eve where they got upset. They even got married on the same day and time. Which is pretty late at night or early in the morning but who cares? That day was so special for them, it still is!

"I kept my promise about never leaving you. I love you." 

"You sure did, you tell me every anniversary/new year's. I love you too."

~FLASHBACK TO THAT DAY~ 

"New Year's officially our anniversary" Said Freddie.

Sam smiled. "We're gonna get married?"

Freddie blushed. "Of course. I said i'd never leave you. Happy New Year Sam."

Sam sighed a happy sigh."Happy New Year Freddie"

~PRESENT DAY~ 

Sam's POV

"Happy New Year Sam."

"Happy Anniversary Freddie."

"I love you mummy. I love you too daddy!" Said Lachie.

Sarah looked up to her parents. "Love you mum, love you dad. Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary"

"Your daddy and i love you so much guys." Sam said to her kids.         

Thank you New Year.

_______________________________________________________

Happy New Year guys! 2014 was an amazing time for me! I earned 51 followers in less then half a year so thank you for that! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Have a safe, and happy New Year and let's welcome 2015. So long and farewell 2014. You will be missed dearly! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯