One-Shot no. 47: iCrush on a Nub

• Dedicated to all the Seddie and Jathan shippers!

Ok, this one-shot will sort of relate to One-Shot no. 19: iMet You. But it doesn't exactly have a full on relation with the other one-shot. It will be modified. It's just that there's just a story that Sam is gonna tell and it links to that one-shot. Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

Murder. Me. NOW! I am crushing on a nub! Actually... the nub! I'm supposed to hate him except i took it differently and decided to love him! Oh man! I've become a big ol' softie! Oh dear bacon... i just barfed in my mouth. Soon that chunky, hammy liquid will be dripping out of my mouth and onto the carpet. Ok, that actually didn't sound right... but who cares?! I AM CRUSHING ON A NUB! Waaaait.... the nub! Ok, if you have no idea who this nub is then its.... FREDDIE! Oh that names makes me shivers. What?! Do you wanna know when it all started?! Well let me see... why is it always my love life the most interesting? Ugh, i don't know. Is this the part where a flashback magically appears or something? Oh i don't know. I'll just tell you myself. 

It all started 12 years ago, i was 4 years old and i met Freddie. He was a curious, small but cute kid and i obviously fell for him. Him and i went to the same park when we were little and we'd always see each other. Then one day he came up to me and introduced himself. I did the same then we ended up as best friends. But for some reason we drifted apart. I guess when we met Carly and he started to fall in love with her, we just forgot our friendship and forgot what we had. Some days, i wish we hadn't of met Carly and it was just us, against the world. Wow, way to make it sound like a Katy Perry song. (The line is from 'The One That Got Away' if you didn't know. Wow, i've been listening to Carly's playlist waaay too many times!). 

So yeah, that's pretty much the full story. It ain't exactly much but it's all your gonna get! Now tell anyone and you're seriously gonna regre- i guess that's why Freddie gagas over Carly. Because she's sweet, kind, beautiful, perfect, smart, girly, lovely, nice and everything! I'm what? Abrasive, abusive, a bully, i'm pretty much tom boy, i come from a broken home, i obviously ain't smart, obviously not beautiful let alone pretty or decent looking and i'm the opposite of Carly! Freddie wants a girl who's pretty much like or is Carly! Yes i want Freddie to like me but i want him to like me for me! Not because my hair is from straight or because i have sexy long eyelashes etc! I guess i have to get over him. 

I walk over to a beanbag that was just lying around in my room and i plop on that. I close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber. 

Normal POV

Little did Sam know that Freddie was outside her door. He heard her whole rant and again, little did she know... Freddie had returned the same feelings. Freddie carefully tip toed away from Sam's door and walked to the front door. Once he gently closed the front door shut, he hid the single rose in his pocket. 

"I'll ask her out some other time. I just need to let her calm and cool down unless i wanna get killed." Then Freddie continued walking back to his apartment complex.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that! Yes i know i haven't updated in a while, yes i know it's not my best but i've been running out of ideas and no one has seemed to actually been helping me so i'd appreciate it if you guys help me out and give me some ideas! 
Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯  

  O____O
  (  '  x '  )      
 ( (")  (") )  "Oh my god, the bear ate Freddie. BAD BEAR!"
                  - Sam Puckett: iPie