One-Shot no. 25: iMake Things Right

Ok so this is the sequel to the previous chapter 'iFight' where Sam and Freddie fight and the kids start to get worried. Enjoy!
________________________________________________________

Natalie's POV

I wake up Wednesday morning to the smell of... no coffee? No freshly cooked choc chip pancakes? That's when i remembered that last night mum and dad had a fight. Before i went to bed, Lachie, Tahlia and Matt came into my room. We had a serious kid to kids chat. I promised them that in the morning when we wake up, dad will be here or will arrive before we head to school. We got ready and just ate some biscuits and snack bars that i have in my room. We all thought that dad was here already. But when we all walked down stairs, all we see is mum passed out on the couch with dried tears on her face. 

"Natalie, you promised daddy will be back and they love each other again!" Matthew exclaimed. But not too loud so mum can wake up.

"I know Matty. But-" I was interrupted by the doorbell. All 4 of us looked at each other thinking it was dad. Lachie had ran to the door with Tahlia and Matt at his heels. He opened the door to reveal Aunt Carly and Uncle Brad (A/N Yes, Brad and Carly got married) with their 4 kids, Lauren and Mikey who are twins and my best friends, Cole who's Lachlan's best friend, Bridgit who's Tahlia and Matt's best friend. Besides the Hudsons' (A/N Brad's last name.. i think), we're also friends with the Gibsons'. 

"Hey guys. As you know, your dad isn't here and your mum is a wreck so we're taking you to school. I'll take Bridgit, Tahlia and Matty and Carly will take Lachie, Cole, Mikey, Lauren and Natalie. Ok?" Uncle Brad asked. I just nod in response. We left the house quietly and went to the cars. 

Carly's POV

I was really worried about my best friends, and same with Brad. We talked to the kids saying the Natalie, Lachie, Matthew and Tahlia might be quiet and depressed about the whole fight. Oh, how do i know about the fight? Sam called me last night and so did Natalie. Freddie called Brad and Natalie again, called him. In the car was pretty quiet. No one sat in the front. I have a 7 seater car. 2 at the front, 3 in the middle and 2 at the back. Natalie, Lauren and Mikey sat in the middle and Cole and Lachie sat in the back. I decide to break the silence and talk to them about a few things about the fight.

"Guys, you realise that your dad is going to come back? He's not going to leave you forever. Uncle Brad had talked to him last night and he said he misses and loves you guys and including your mum so much. He just thinks that Sam doesn't want him around for a bit. He's staying at motel that's about half an hour drive from your place. So he's alright. Just please don't feel depressed. It's ok to be a little upset but at least you know that he's coming home. And when Brad talked to him last night, he said he's coming home today. Now here's the school. Brad is gonna pick up the 5 of you ok? The twins and Cole know what his car looks like ok? And, they fought like this when they were still in school. When we were kids, ask Brad." Carly said.

"Yes, thank you mum. And that speech will hopefully make Lachie and Natalie happier. BYE!" Lauren screamed then ran to her friends meeting up with Gibby's son, Lloyd. I wish Sam and Freddie would just make up. The kids are so upset.

...

Brad's POV

After taking Bridgit, Tahlia and Matty to school, i drove off to work. I parked the car and another car parked next to me. Like right next to me. I was stuck. I rolled down my windows and started screaming at the lousy driver.

"OI! I'M STUCK! MOVE YOUR CAR OR LOS- Freddie? You parked right next to me? Dude! Can you please move it?" I was shocked to see Freddie.

"Oh yeah, sorry man. I'm just stressed. I don't know if Sam wants me back in the house. I know the kids  want me back but i need to know if Sam wants me there. If not then i guess i should start filling out papers." Freddie then moved his car and we walked inside our office together. Damn, he should just go home. I doubt Sam is going to work. They need to make things right.

...

Sam's POV

It's 3:00 pm. Carly had texted me that her and Brad were picking up the kids. And yes, i didn't go to work. I was too lazy and upset. I had cancelled all dance lessons i was supposed to teach and stayed at home begging Freddie would come back. Just about a few moments later, Brad had arrived with the twins then after about another 2 minutes, Carly arrived with Lachlan and Natalie. I thanked them both then they went home.

The kids were up in Lachie's room since he's got a Z-Cube in there (But were actually spying on their mother but Sam didn't know it). I was down stairs in the lounge room. Just curled up in a ball. I heard the back door open to see Freddie. We looked at each other for a minute. Then i ran up to him and hugged him so tightly. Freddie's arms snake around my waist so tightly. This is honestly the best feeling in the world. Besides hugging my kids of course. I start crying. 

"Freddie! I'm so sorry. I know i promised that i'd stop getting into trouble and be a better person but i never kept that promise. I'm the most lousiest, dumbest, stupidest and most worst mother and wife there is! Please stay with me! I love you!" I plead with all my heart.

"Sam, i'm not going anywhere! And i'm so sorry too! Never will i leave and NEVER say you're the worst mother and wife there is because why? You're the opposite. I mean look at you! You're breath-taking, gorgeous, beautiful, smartest, most amazing, greatest and most of all, most best mother and wife there could ever be. Sam, i love you. Also, do you have my ring?" I laughed. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed the ring and handed it to him. He kissed me ever so sweetly and started talking again. 

Lachlan's POV

Ok, looking at my parents being all mushy is gross but seeing them all happy to be in each other's arms and making up is i guess a great feeling..... NATALIE HAS TURNED ME INTO A GIRL!

"So, last night... when i was in a motel... i couldn't sleep... without you... so can i.. join you tonight?" My mum smiled. 

"Hmm of course... maybe we can make up properly." I gagged.

"Aaaand i''m done!" I say.

"Oh, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, EW!" Natalie screamed.

Tahlia and Matty look at each other confused. They're 8, obviously they don't understand. 

"Matty? What are they talking about?" Asked a confused Tahlia.

"I don't know? Cuddwing? (A/N, Yes, there's no 'L' on purpose)" Matty asked.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that! Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯