One-Shot no. 27: iBe Me, You Be You

Let's hope this one gets most reads, votes and comments... why? Because i was born on the 27th day of a month which i'm not gonna say! Wow, i'm a poet and i didn't even know it! Yes i'll stop the rhyme just for this time. Sorry sorry i'll stop before you pop! Ok, that was lame and now i'm ashamed. AND I OFFICIALLY STOPPED THE RHYMING! So please let's make this one-shot most popular! ENJOY!
_____________________________________________________________

Freddie's POV

I just left Ridgeway from my AV Club. I decided to go through the long way which involved going for a stroll in the park. My mum wasn't gonna be home 'til tomorrow morning so i was able to walk slowly. Once i reached Bushwell Plaza i walked passed the Fire Escape. (A/N People say that the on where seddie kissed is actually in freddie's apartment, someone tell me the right answer. In this fic, it's a public thing) That Fire Escape. The one where i had my first kiss. When i walked past it, i was about to walk away when i saw Sam in a fatel position (which means, she's hugging her knees to her chest and her head down).... crying? Never would i imagine Samantha Joy Puckett crying. 

I stepped over the ledge and kneeled down to her. "Hey Sammy? You ok? Talk to me. You can trust me. I won't laugh or make fun of you." I say so gently and quietly that my voice was barely heard.

I handed Sam a packet of tissues from my bag. She took one out and wiped her tears and blew her nose. When she wiped her eyes, a black substance was left onto the tissue. Sam wears mascara?! She's already naturally beautiful! Wait what?!

"Thanks for being here Freddie. It was just some insecurity issues. I know i didn't come to school today but it was all for a good reason. Yesterday i was made fun of by my appearance, personality etc. They said i'm too fat, too short, too ugly, too dumb, i'm hardly a girl, i'm such a loner, i'm not normal and all things nasty. Then Gibby texted me today saying some girl put up nasty posters about me this morning and ugh! Carly could've defended me if she was here but she's in Italy. And since you weren't there, you couldn't of helped me either." Sam started crying again. It hurts to see my Princess Puckett hurt.

I wrapped my arms around Sam. "I'm so, so, so sorry Sam. I never knew. I guess that explained the nasty posters. I took them all down during class and pretending i was going to the bathroom. Like i took them all down! Then when i came back, there was only 5 minutes left 'til class and Mr Howard asked me why i took so long and just to protect you, i said that i have an under-developed bladder issue. Sure i got teased for that but at least i knew that all those posters of you were long gone!"

Sam smiled. "Wow Freddie. That was sweet. You didn't need to do that. But, thank you. I hope that bullying stops."  

Sam smiles then drops and so does Freddie's, but then appears again. "Uh, i kind of did something that made everyone stop hurting you. I posted all these nasty things about the bullies and those nasty things aren't unable to be taken down unless i do. And no one can hack into the system or my account. I then put up posters of the nasty posts and then one huge poster saying 'LEAVE SAM PUCKETT ALONE! OR YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE MORNING!'. Surprisingly, everyone got scared of the poster. You're welcome."

Sam hugs me so tight, but so comforting. "YOU'RE AMAZING! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

I kiss her head. "Anytime Princess. And also Sam? You're not fat! You are short but it's so cute! You are really smart! And sure you're not like every other girl who's all girly but that's what makes you.. you. You're beyond a loner! You're not normal but who said being abnormal was bad? Normal is boring and also... you're sooo beautiful, it's hard to explain! Sam, never let those people let you down or put you be-lower then others! Of course you're gonna be insecure sometimes but it' ok! Just continue being the tough, amazing, beautiful, smart and confident Sam Puckett you are. Be you! Don't ever change!"

Sam looks up to me and kisses me. "I love you" She says so softly with a shy, cute smile that is so rare for Sam.

"I love you too. And if iBe Me, will You be You?" I ask.

Sam kisses me again. "I'd never want to you or me to change for the world!"

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that cute little one-shot!
Sorry for any mistakes :)

-callmeprada ☯