One-Shot no. 32: iStand Up for Freddie

Inspiration: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5634916/15/MackenzieGirl-s-Seddie-100-Word-Challenge
Also, i'm dedicating this one-shot to @Forever_Tanaya. You go girl!
Enjoy!
________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

Freddie and I walked into the school together. We went out on a date yesterday and were trying to be secret but this snobby slut from our grade, Emily McPherson had caught us and said she was gonna tell the whole school... and she did. Carly came running to us in a giddy but angry mood. Oh no.

"You guys went out on a date and never told me?!" Carly screamed. 

I hesitated to answer. "Uh....... yeah. Sorry."

Carly smiled. "It's alright. So, was your date... you know... gooood?"

I blushed and so did Freddie. I was gonna answer until Freddie did for me. "Shoosh yeah! She was awesome. And she also looked so beautiful. It worked out great. I couldn't imagine anyone else to go on a date with!"

I blushed harder. Carly grinned. Freddie walked over to his locker to put his books away. Carly and i did the same. We finished putting our books away and walked over to Freddie's locker. My big grin faded when i saw Freddie being teased. 

"Why are you picking on him?!" I yell.

Freddie turned around to look at me. "It's nothing Sam. They're just going on about how a guy like me can't get a girl like you. It's kinda true though." 

Freddie was devastated and my heart just sunk. He seriously can't be thinking he's not good enough for me right?! Then a tall 'popular' girl with an obvious fake tan and fake blonde hair with green at the tips spoke up. She could literally pass as a carrot. And her name is literally, Bunny Carrotsie! Hahaha!

"Oh and also, we all know you actually don't have feelings for him. Because you're Sam Puckett and you despise him! You just feel bad that he doesn't get any girl because look at him! Anyway, you just feel bad that he's dateless and such a loner! Cough it up Puckett! We know it's true." Bunny said with a smirk. 

I look over to Freddie and there are tears in his eyes but he doesn't want to cry. He can't believe this chiz right?! "Shut up carrot stick! I mean look at you! You can pass as a carrot! And your name! Bunny Carrotsie! Your parents must hate you! And everyone else teasing Freddie... SHUT UP! Leave him alone! I kissed him because i wanted to! I went out with him because he is literally the sweetest, nicest, most handsome and most amazing guy ever! So if you continure hurting Freddie, then say hello to my fist and to my old friend..." I reach out to grab my butter sock. "My butter sock! A pound of hard butter was forced into this. So if you wanna meet my fist or my butter sock then keep teasing Freddie and i! If not then LEAVE!" I scream.

Everyone runs away. Carly hugs me then heads to class so Freddie and i can have some alone time. "Sorry you had to see me like that."

Freddie smiles and brushes a few strands of my hair away. "It's ok. And you really mean it by what you said just then?"

I grab hold of his cheek gently and kiss him. "Yeah. What about you? Did you mean it when you told Carly all that stuff about me?"

Freddie smiles wider and slightly blushes. He moves his arms around my waist and kisses me this time. "Of course. You are so amazing, so talented, so smart, so beautiful... so perfect! You deserve to be told everyday. So will you be my girlfriend?"

There's so much hope in his eyes. I shed a slight tear which Freddie kisses away. I simply reply with... 

"Yes."

________________________________________________________

***************** IMPORTANT A/N *****************
If you have any requests you'd like for me to do like bringing back Natalie, Lachlan, Matthew and Tahlia Benson then say so! Or if you want any sequels to any other one-shots then don't be afraid to tell me! I'll give you the cred and dedicate it to you since you came up with the idea!
Sorry for any mistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯