One-Shot no. 36: iOther Kids

Ok so this isn't exactly a Seddie one-shot which i'm terribly sorry about but if you don't know, Gibby and Carly also have kids so i think i should describe them a bit. I'm publishing a slight Seddie one-shot after this. You'll understand why it's slight Seddie. I was gonna put this in Author's Note but i think it's best if i make this into a one-shot. And it'll be cool if you ship CarlyxBrad (Crad) and GibbyxTasha (idk their ship name). I was gonna do CarlyxGibby, BradxWendy but i'll save that for later one-shots...
Anyway please enjoy this non-Seddie one-shot. (You never know, i might end up putting seddie in it... doubt it though) Oh also here are the FULL names for the Benson kids. Also, tell me if you want me to change all the kids names. I was kinda thinking of doing it. (Already done btw)

- Natalie (Nat) Rose Benson
- Lachlan (Lachie/Lach) Joe Benson 
- Matthew (Matt/Matty) Carter Benson
- Tahlia (Tee) Jade Benson

__________________________________________________________

Coincidentally, the Bensons, Hudsons (Brad's last name... idk) and Gibsons have 4 kids. No seriously... they do. Although... one of them is gonna end up having a fifth... i don't know.

CARLY/BRAD'S KIDS: 
Lauren and Mikey are twins and the same age as Natalie. Both of them have Brad's hair colour but Carly's eyes. Lauren is pretty much Carly and Sam mushed together. (Talking about her personality) But she's more Carly. She looks like Carly except with different hair colour. Mikey is like Brad and Freddie... nerdy. Literally all i can say. But also good looking. He does look more like Carly also but does have some similarities with Brad and same goes for Lauren.
 Lauren's middle name is Katie and Mikey's middle name is Reed. Oh by the way, their birthday is the 12th of May. 

Cole is same age as Lachlan, born 3 years younger after the twins. He's slightly a mini Brad but is sporty like his best friends Lachie and Ricky. He looks like Brad and he is a computer expert like him but again is sporty. Guessing he got that from Sam. Brad is sport but not compared to Sam. And Carly... yeah she's not sporty. The only this he has of Carly's is her eyes including the shape and colour. His birthday is the 21st of September. Cole's middle name is Dylan.

Bridgit is the same age as Matthew and Tahlia. She's very girly and is definitely related to Carly. Although is pretty wacky and creative like Spencer. She has nothing in common with Brad except that she looks like him. She has Carly's personality but Brad's looks. Her birthday is on the 10th of February and her middle name is Sofia. 

TASHA/GIBBY'S KIDS: 
Quentin is the oldest and is the same age as Lauren, Mikey and Natalie. He's a Gibson but is so much smarter then Gibby. Yes he's nerdy, yes he's dorky but he actually has a brain. He's friends with Lauren, Mikey and Natalie and has a little crush on Lauren and Lauren might have a crush on him too. He looks like Gibby but certainly doesn't act like him. He only got his nerdy, dorky-ness from him. He's also pretty skinny like Tasha. His middle name is Hyu and was born on the 25th of June. Oh and his name is pronounced, Can-tan or Quinn-tan. It's French.

Ricky is also same age as Lachie and Cole. He is again sporty but does have baby fat and does take off his shirt randomly. Seriously a mini Gibby. He is smarter then Gibby when he was younger but not exactly the smartest. He does sort of look like Tasha but also does sort of look like Gibby. A mixture of both. His birthday is the 13th of November. His middle name Elijah.

Ellie is a year younger then Lachlan, Cole and Ricky but is in the same year level as them. She's really smart so that's why they put her up a grade higher. She nothing like Tasha or Gibby. She's really smart and pretty lonely. She doesn't have any friends because she's so shy. (Also because she's a nerd). She is sort of girly like Carly and Tasha but is pretty much her own self. She does look like Tasha though. She's the only female sibling in the family. Her birthday is the 26th of February and her middle name is Marie. 

Oli is the younest like Bridgit, Matthew and Tahlia. He's a mini Quentin. Nerdy but does have a brain. Unlinke Ricky. He looks like Tasha more then Gibby. He only has Gibby's hair. So he's pretty much a male version of Tasha. He's not sporty but is a fan of Galaxy Wars and is sort of smart. Ok so he's not exactly smart but he's smarter then Gibby when he was Oli's age. His birthday is on the 5th of March and his middle is Joel. 

__________________________________________________________

Ok so that's pretty much the kids. Sorry it's not exactly Seddie but i thought i needed to tell you about those kids so you guys won't get lost. Btw, i'm in the middle of writing a sort of Seddie one-shot now to make it up for this one! Sorry for anymistakes :)

-iDreamAboutSeddie ☯