One-Shot no. 70: iMeet Carly's Cousin

70 ONE-SHOTS! WOOHOO! Now, I don't know if I used this title already and if so... dammit. Ok, enough of me rambling, enjoy! P.S. This is an AU.
____________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV

I'm so excited! My cousin is coming over for the first time since we were 5 years old! And now we're fifteen! It's been 10 years! AAAAGH! Her name is Sam Puckett if you were wondering. She's slightly aggressive but if you get to know her, she's really sweet and loving. 

She's pretty shy and insecure. She lives with her mum, my aunt and she hates it. It's not that her mum is rude and all, she loves her mum and her mum is really nice, it's just that she misses her dad so much and that it's not the same when he's not around. 

She was so happy when her dad was around but sadly, he died in a car accident which caused Sam to go into depression. She also doesn't have any friends because she's too weird and acts like a guy. But really, she's amazing and I'm so excited that I can finally see her again after so long. In a way, we're each other's best friend.

Freddie's POV

Carly's been bouncing off the walls since 6 o'clock this morning. She literally barged into my apartment and dragged me out of bed to help her set up for her cousin Sam. She seems pretty excited for one cousin. She must be that amazing. I mean, I've heard some stuff about her but not stuff that describes she's totally amazing. Only that she lives with her mum and she's our age.

"Thanks Freddie for helping me! I just wanted all of this to be perfect for her. She's depressed and she doesn't have any friends except for me really. And she's had 3 unsuccessful boyfriends. They all cheated or dumped her or used her or just humiliated her. It's pretty sad because she's really amazing."

I suddenly felt pity for this Sam chick. I understood why Carly did all of this. All of a sudden, the door bell rang and that caused Carly to go ballistic! "OH MY GOSH! SAM IS HERE! EEEK!" I think I have temporary hearing loss. Carly opens the door to reveal a gorgeous blonde hair, blue eyed girl. THAT'S HER COUSIN?! Wooooow...

"Hi Carly, is your brother here?" Asked Carly's aunt, Pamela I think. "Oh yeah, he's upstairs if you'd like to see him. I missed you so much Aunt Pam." She said while hugging her tightly. Her aunt smiled. "I missed you heaps too. But I think it's Sam that misses you guys the most." And with that, Carly's aunt walked upstairs to see Spencer.

When her aunt was out of sight, a loud squeal came from the two girls. "SAM!" Oh god... "CARLY!" Wait for it... "AAAAAAGH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Yeah, I'm deaf. Sam walked inside as Carly closed the door. The two walked towards me. 

"Freddie, this is my amazing cousin Sam. Sam, this is one of my main best friends, Freddie." We shook hands and an automatic spark shot through my body. I think it shocked through Sam's body too because she jumped a bit. "It's really nice to finally meet you Sam. Carly told me so much about you."

I say as sweetly as possible. Oh god... am I developing feelings for her?! "Hi." Is all Sam says. Well, Carly told me she is very shy. "Ok, not we've met everyone, how about we go and eat?! You want to stay for a bit Freddie?" I just nod and follow the two girls into the kitchen. 

Sam's POV

I meet Freddie and honestly, he's one of the cutest guys I've ever met. But I can't fall in love with him because, he could hurt me like every other guy. "So Sam, what school do you go to?" Freddie asks nicely. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. "Uh... NYC High." I say in a shy tone. 

(A/N, I have no idea if that's a real school. I just made it up.)

Freddie smiles. "Really cool. Do you like it there?" I shrug. "It's alright." And all of a sudden, my shyness goes away. Once I got to know Freddie a bit more, I was more comfortable. He didn't seem like to be the one to hurt people. He's really sweet. Oh crab... I think I'm starting to have feelings for him!