One-Shot no. 1: iAm Sam's First Valentine

Ok, so, my friend said something about iCarly and when i was younger i would watch it all the time and i'm still young! 12 years is young! My friend is turning 13, i have to right to watch it! Anyways,  i was never able to get the full episodes of iOmg, iLost My Mind, iDate Sam & Freddie, iCan't Take It and iLove you....... when i found the episodes......... i was like.......... iOMG! (see what i did there?! hey, hey?) Anyway....... i KINDA grew out of my old OTP which is JcPenny (Jenn McAllister and Jc Caylen) but anyways, here ya go!

_________________________________________________________________________

 Sam's POV

Today is Valentine's Day and i'm gonna be spending it alone. Like always, Carly would always go on dates and i don't know about Fredbag but i do wish he was here because well, if we didn't break up this would've been out first Valentine's together and i wouldn't be lonely and oh my gosh i still love him! But now i'm in LA living with my friend Cat Valentine and today is her name day thingy-ma-bobby and she's going out tonight with her family but right now, her and Robbie are on a date. I'm always lonely on Valentine's Day. Not once, i've ever recieved a Valentine. But today, i'm gonna ignore that fact it's Valentine's Day and just ki- 

*door bell; ding dong*

Sam: *Gets up and opens the door* What the heck? No ones- *looks down and sees a box* Huh? To: Princess Puckett. So it's for me. *closes door and sits on the kitchen counter* 

So, i have a parcel for me! I wonder what's in it. I open the box and there's all this foam hearts and glitter which makes me puke but hey, it's my first Valentine EVER so might as well appreciate it. I take out all the hearts and glitter to find another box. I open that box to find a picture of the iCarly gang all framed up in a black chalk-board frame. I also got chalk for the frame. Besides that was 2 other boxes. Man this person loves their boxes. One box was a box of Belgian chocolates which had special engravings about me and the other box was a small black box. In that small black box was a silver heart locket with a simple blue jewel in the middle (A/N under media). Under the necklace was a little note which said..... "The locket may just be a necklace but in a way it resembles you. It's simple but beautiful just like you and the blue crystal matches your sparkly eyes." . Aww, that's sweet. That's not all though, there's one more thing. It's just a card though. I open up the card and all it says it "For the best Valentine's Day ever, look behind you". And all i could think of was 'huh?'. But I still turned around and when i did i saw Freddie holding a single red rose. A single red rose meant "I love you". I quickly got out of my seat and ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug ever! Then eventually had to let go so that he could speak.

Freddie: Happy Valentine's Day Princess Puckett!

Sam: Did you send me those? And what are you doing her in LA?

Freddie: Yeah, i did send you those and i came to LA to surprise you of course! Because............................................... I love you.....

Sam: I love you too!

Freddie: Aww really?  'Cause I begged my mum-

Sam: You mean Crazy?

Freddie: *laughs* Yes her and she said i could stay for two whole months! And might as well come now so i can do something....

Sam: And that is?

Freddie: *gets down on one knee* Will you be my girlfriend again?

Sam: Of course I will! *jumps into his arms and kisses him*

Freddie: *pulls away* Wow, since when did you get all soft?

Sam: I STILL HAVE MY BUTTER SOCK YOU KNOW AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO USE IT!

Freddie: You're already gonna use it on your boyfriend?

Sam: Ha ha ha *sarcasm* no i won't! Because I love you!

Freddie: I love you too! *kiss her*

Cat: Naww! *walks in on them*

Sam: GET OUT! *screams violently*

Cat: AAAAAAAAAGH! *runs away*

Freddie: That's the Sam I know and love! *hands her the rose and kisses her one last time* but be a bit nicer Sam...

Sam: Not a chance Fredweird!

Cat's POV

Note to self; Never walk in and say "aww" when Sam is kissing Freddie...... NEVER

_________________________________________________________________________  

Ok, first one-shot done! FINALLY! It's kinda deleted in the first place and i was thinking of doing something else but yeah didn't. Hope you enjoyed and imma make more soon! Oh and the locket is under media!

-callmeprada ☯