One-Shot no. 84: iCount the Clock

Sadly... We have to say goodbye to 2015 and oh my gosh!! What an amazing year!! I have reached over 18k reads which is absolutely shocking but bloody brilliant at the same time!! I can not thank you enough for this!! I wish you all the best for the new year and I love you so much!! Thank you for being supportive and encouraging and just absolutely lovely people!! I don't know what I could have done without you. ALL of you!! So thank you again and I love you so much! Here is the last Seddie one-shot for 2015. Enjoy!!
___________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

New Year's Eve. This is usually the time where everyone huddles up by the TV and wait for the last 5 seconds of the year. For some, they get to share a kiss. In my case... That has never happened. I thought it was going to happen to me this year. Until he left me.

So you see, Freddie and I are dating. You know... boyfriend and girlfriend... relationship goals... a couple. Yeah, you get the picture.

Anyway... He went to Massachusetts for a college interview so he could get into MIT. He had to stay there for a week. But that dragged on for 4 and a half months.

Freddie left... December, November, October, September, half of August... He left half way through August and said he was only going to be gone at Massachusetts for only a week. LIES!!

He hasn't even contacted me!! The time he only contacted me was after he got off the plane and settled into his hotel!! The call didn't even last more than 5 minutes! And I swear I could hear a young girl's voice in the background... but then I heard the Marlisa in it.

"FREDWARD BENSON!! GET OFF THE PHONE AND COME AND TAKE A TICK BATH!! THIS PLACE IS FULL OF THEM!! Quick before they bite my poor little ickle Freddie Bear!!"

Yep... that actually happened. But anyway, that is not the point! The point is, Freddie hasn't been here since August and won't respond to any of my calls, texts, emails, letters, messages, comments and any other way I tried contacting him!!

11:45pm

Are you serious?! 15 minutes until the new year!! Ugh!! He's such an asshole! "Sam? Are you okay?" Came from the voice of my best friend. Yep... I still annoy Carly and Spencer. I would probably stop by the end of high school though.