I Love You

Alice looks into the mirror as she applies a bold shade of red to her lips. She smiles at herself. She knows very well that it will drive him crazy. With that thought in mind, she gives herself another idea. She looks down at her blouse and undoes a couple of the buttons. She already feels the boost of confident in herself.

She steps out of the car and makes her way up to the trailer. She knocks firmly against the door. She can hear his footsteps coming her way. When the door pulls in he looks at her stunned. He wasn't expecting her, but he sure was ecstatic to see her stop by. He opens the door wider and steps to the side. She lets herself in and gladly takes a left into the kitchen. He reaches into his mouth and tosses his gum out. A smirk is visible on his face as he shuts the door.

She drapes her jacket onto the back of the chair. "It's not a bad time, is it?" She turns to look at him and closes the small gap between them.

"Never," He stares down at her. "You always make a pleasant surprise."

"I wanted to stop by and thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything. For who you are and what you do."

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to." She grabs his face. She makes sure she looks her right in the eye. "You've done so much for me and I wanted you to know that I don't take it for granted."

"I know that, Al. I always have."

"Okay, but maybe I also wanted to do this." She pulls him down and kisses him. She pulls back to see his reaction. It was blank for a second, but then he's backing her up against the cabinets and hungrily going in for another kiss. She cheekily smiles to herself. He hooks his arms under her legs and lifts her up onto the counter. She aggressively brings him closer to her. Her legs loop around his waist to keep him in place. She's teasingly biting down on his bottom lip.

"You want to play it that way, huh." He leans forward and she hits her back against the wall. It's all bringing back the fun memories. They weren't exactly those same high school kids anymore, but that chemistry has yet to change.

"You don't seem to lose your touch, do you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Who said I forgot?"

FP slowly pecks kisses all around her. He follows her jawline down to her neck. He leaves a trail of kisses all the way down to her exposed cleavage. He looks up and into her eyes in search of permission to continue. She runs her fingers through his hair. She nods a yes. He fumbles with the buttons on her shirt and tosses it aside. His lips meet hers again. Her hands move down his body to the hem of his shirt. She gives it a tug, signaling him to take it off too. He listens and yanks it off. His tattoos are now exposed. His body has grown to be covered in ink since she last got to see him like this. The small jellybean tattoo on his chest tried to balance itself with the giant Serpent tattoo on his ribcage. It was the same one she had on her thigh. He had seen it all those years ago, but she had never gotten the chance to see his. There is something about it that excites her even more.

He takes a moment to look at her. He was in awe the second he saw her at his door, but she still manages to take his breath away the longer he's with her. "We don't have to go any further if you don't want to. I know things aren't the same between us anymore, so if this doesn't feel right we can-"

"I want you, FP." She assures him. "I want all of you."

"Okay," FP listens. He has never felt so right about this until now. He latches onto her lips and picks her up. "Then it's best we take this elsewhere." He pushes the bedroom door open with his back and places Alice down on the bed. She reaches for his jeans and unzips what she can. He lets them drop down to the floor, but stops her from doing anything more. "Hold on, I'm taking care of you first." He lays her back. He unbuttons her pants and slowly pulls them down one leg at a time.