115 / Light shade of Red

wc: 348

Seven grabs all the plates that the other left, he hums a little tune whilst washing them.

"Why are you staring at me?" "W-What? Was not." "Don't lie, Bill." The boy dries his hands with a towel.

"I'm n-not." The boy mutters searching through the giant fridge. "Okay." The boy slips behind the boy, his hand slowly going across Five's lower back. He teases the boy.

"F-Fuck you." He whispers following the boy into the quiet living room where Eddie and Richie sleep on the couch.

"Do you think they'd sleep better in their own beds?" "Nah. T-They'll get up tomorrow." The two chuckle before splitting ways.

—November 1st, 2020 / 2:04 am

"Richie..." "Hmm?" "Let's go lay done somewhere else. Your back will hurt." "Who says it doesn't always hurt." The boy grins.

Eddie ignores the taller one make his way into the kitchen first, that's just Richie for you.

"Bill? What are you doing?" "C-Can't sleep." "So where are you going?" "None of your business." He grumbles disappearing so the boy doesn't know where he went.

"C'mon Rich. You don't need that many snacks." "Yes, I do." "S-Stan..." "Hmm?" "Scoot o-over." "No." He groans doing it anyway.

"Why are you in here anyway?" "Couldn't sleep." He whispers, his breathing hitches Stan snuggles into the boy's bony chest.

"Okay...goodnight." "Night."

His heart begins to thump faster. Faster than usual. He worries the boy might listen to the sound.

But instead, he gets a simple snore. Indicating the boy has fallen asleep."S-Shit." He whispers. Pulling the boy as close as he can. Seven snuggles into the boy's chest once again. He's awake this time.

Seven listens to the other boy's quick breaths.

"Breathe normally dummy." He giggles quietly. "S-Shut up," Bill whispers back.

Stan's face turns a light shade of red. Number Five's hands travel up and down his bareback slowly. He had somehow put his hand under the boy's shirt without the boy noticing.

No Stan doesn't have a crush on the boy.

He doesn't think...