072 / Not even His

Wc: 489

"S-Stan? Are you okay?" "Yeah? What's happening?" Bill shrugs as he sits on his knees. It looks like he hasn't slept in a while.

"Why are we here?" Stan whimpers, Bill simply stares at the floor. "I don't k-know...what the fuck?" He becomes limp, too tired to hold himself up.

"Tell him!" Stan flinches at the sound of the yelling. "Tell him! He needs to know Billy boy!! You can't protect him forever!" A sick voice laughs.

Stan starts to feel nauseous, his throat begins to close up with fear. "Billy-boy," A vile voice sings. "Why don't you tell him?" "I have n-nothing to say." He murmurs.

"What? Couldn't hear you." "I h-have nothing to s-say...just let us go...please?" Stan tilts his head listening to Bill's voice crack.

Bill looks up hesitantly, Stan watches as the tears fall from his lashes. "What is it?" "N-Nothing...I have n-nothing to say."

"He can't hear you, Billy." Seven recognizes the tease. When the seven grew up, Richie would tease Bill. Make him repeat his sentences without a stutter. It made Bill feel stupid, but it did help his stutter.

"R-Richie?" "Nope." The sick voice chuckles.

"There's nothing I have to say S-Stan." "Oops. Try again." "There nothing I h-have..." "Strike one." By the tone of the person's voice, you can tell they're grinning.

"There's nothing I have t-t-to-" "Strike two Billy." "Fuck...there's nothing I have to say to you....S-Stan." The two look at each other with glossy eyes. "Strike three fucker. Your time is up."

A gun is placed under Bill's chin. "No!! Wait give him another chance...he...he can do it. I promise you." "Too late Stan. Say goodbye" "S-S-Stan?"

The two stare into each others glossed over eyes. Right as the trigger is pulled Stan opens his eyes finally.

"Bill? S-Shit...Bill?" He looks around the room, tears already formed in his eyes. "Shit shit shit shit." He whispers looking around the big mansion thing they've stayed in for a week.

"Where's Bill?" "Good morning to you too..." "Where is he?" "I'm r-right he-" Seven wraps his arms around the boy tightly, tears begin to soak through his shirt.

Bill hands off the cup of coffee he almost spilt.

"Why are you crying?" His voice flat with confusion. "I thought I lost you." He whispers trying to pull him closer.

"That doesn't make any sense." "It was a nightmare..." "I'm here. Stop crying?" He says not used to dealing with other emotions, not even his.

"Stan? What's wrong with him? What did you do?" "I didn't do anything fucker." Bill says already tired of the bs he's dealt with all morning.

Patrick pulls Seven close, wiping his tears away. Bill rolls his eyes, not understanding anything that just happened in the span of three minutes.