035 / Flat

Wc: 446

"Richie calm down. What's wrong?" He stays silent, pulling away from the boy's gentle touches. His face and body begin to ache, slowly making him feel worse.

"Richie, what's wrong? Don't cry..." he whispers standing in front of him, Richie slouches on the couch as Eddie wraps his arms around the boy's head. Holding him close.

"Let go... I'm going to bed." "Come on then." "No......Eddie." He walks away trying to hold the tears back.

Five and Seven sit at the table silently, still eating. The others resting.

Seven's phone rings, the two make eye contact, of course, Five grabs it first.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Stan."

"It's n-not Stan."

"Bill? Hey man. How are you?"

"Don't call m-me that."

"Sorry man. Forgot. Can I talk to Stan real quick?"

"N-No."
he hangs up.

"Was it Patrick?" "Don't you know you can get in trouble again f-for talking to him?" Five whispers as he stands behind the younger boy's chair.

"Yeah...and?" "You know what Reggie w-would do to you?" "Please don't tell him." He stands up in front of the boy.

"You've b-been warned." "Stop being an asshole." He shoves Bill ever so slightly, his hand wraps around Seven's small wrist.

"Let go." "No." "Let go of me." He simply stares back at Five. Five let's go quickly. Stan blinks softly before pushing past the older one.

"Where'd Richie go?" "To bed. Woke up whimpering I don't know."

Seven climbs up the stairs slowly, his posture perfect as his hand glides over the smooth railing.

"Richie you're gonna make yourself even more tired of you don't stop." "I don't know what to do Ben...I-I told him." He sobs out.

"Richie?" He stops any type of sound from coming out, cracking the door slowly. "Richie it's okay. Talk to me." Behind Seven sits a stressed-out Two, running his small hands through his hair downstairs.

Being pulled by the elbow Four pulls him into his room. Multiple ghost-like spirits bump into Stan.

"Who are they?" "I don't know. They won't go away." He rubs his eyes gently, running his long fingers through his stringy but curly hair.

"Hey, Ben." Seven smiles gently, glad to see his 'brother' again. Ben was always kind to Seven, the two were best friends.

Always together talking about books and stuff the others would think is boring. Well, not Mike. He would listen every once in a while but would rather hang out with Bill.

"Tell him, Richie." "I am. I am. Damn." He grumbles out laying on his bed, Seven sits on the edge, laying his hand on the boy's flat stomach.