112 / Searching

Wc: 385

—6:08 pm

Bill's been awake ever since Stan admitted to having a crush on the boy back then. His heart rate won't decrease, he wonders if everyone else can hear the thump thump thumping of his heart.

Hopefully not, they'd make fun of him.  They'd laugh at him without having thought of being afraid of the boy like they usually are.

"S-Shit." He whispers sitting up slowly, the looks around. Watching Richie and Eddie hold each other close, Eddie sits on Richie's lap, snuggled into the boy's chest.

"G-Gag me with a spoon." He mutters finding a water bottle and a couple of snacks Richie brought.

"Bill? Where'd you go?" Even in the semi pitch darkness Number Five can still see Seven searching. He stands up, almost stumbling on the air.

"Bill?" He whispers finally grabbing a hold of his older best friend. Stan's small hands travel up the boy's shirt, tapping and drawing light shapes on his back gently.

Bill doesn't know if he should breathe or not, he decides to.

"Go l-lay back down..." "I want you to lay with me." The boy whines clearly incoherent at the moment.

"G-Go lay the seats back...I'll lay down in a bit. Okay?" "Okay...." the boy whispers walking away slowly.

"I'm s-so in love with him." He chuckles closing the bathroom door.

—October 31st 2020 / 10:30 am

Bill doesn't even remember laying down that night. All he remembers is the younger one wanting him to lay back down with him.

"Bill? C'mon...we're about to land." Stan whispers lightly touching the boy's cheek.

"G-Go away..." he whispers back, not wanting to get up at the moment. "For real. About five minutes." "Leave me alone for five minutes." "Not gonna happen."

The boy giggles, leading Bill's cheeks to turn a light shade. He pulls the blanket over his face slowly.

Finally, the boy finally gets Bill up. Handing him his clean uniform and a breakfast bar. He shoves past Eddie, getting dressed quickly.

"T-Thanks." He grumbles pushing past him.

Bill taps at the matching bracket he bought for everyone. A simple bent piece of metal, engraved on it the simple word "losers".

He chuckles, running his thumb over the lettering before following Seven off of the jet.