097 / I Believe

Wc: 457

The six of them split up, trying to find a way out.

"Richie I'm scared." "It's okay...I promise." "But-" "I promise Eds." Eddie's face softens as Richie grabs his hands, they search throughout the floor their on.

"I k-knew it." "But I love him. It can't be him. He wouldn't lie." "Stan." "What??" "He's been lying to you this entire time. There's proof in your hands right t-there." Seven frowns throwing the papers down.

"Fine..." he whispers as Five latches onto the boy's elbow, teleporting somewhere random.

"S-Shit not here." They find another place, people scurry. Afraid of what's happening.

"S-Stay here." "Where are you going?" "To f-find Dad...I'll be back." "But-" too late, the boy disappears.

"Bill...you dumbass." He grumbles as people shove pass him.

"Oh Stannn. Where's Billy? Huh? He isn't here to protect you now." Seven feels small, listening to Victor's sick voice on the intercom.

"Be careful. Don't want you to get hurt." He laughs before the line goes silent.

"Is there a R-Reginald Hargreaves?" "Wouldn't know. Almost all of the patients are outside now....uh go ask that doctor." The nurse walks away, following the crowd.

"Hey uh...Hargreaves?" He fumbles with his jacket sleeve, he isn't used to talking to strangers.

"Hiya Bill." Patrick grins sickly. "What the hell?" "You gotta be nice to me ya know. We're family." "No..." he straightens his posture. "We're n-not."

"I'm a Hargreaves too! You didn't know?" He scoffs. "Didn't you check that folder? Used and Forgotten Numbers? Number twenty-two...isn't that nice?" Reginald lays behind him, clearly in a state of pain.

"D-Dad?" Tears sting his eyes slightly, yeah he might hate the old man, but nobody should go through pain. Unless they deserve it. He doesn't...does he? No...

"Go...take this." His hand trembles, handing the boy a couple folded up pieces of paper.

"Good. A family reunion. Isn't that nice." Patrick pulls a large blade, without hesitation he stabs Reginald in the abdomen. Blood splatters onto Bill's face. He's speechless.

"Now that he's gone. It's your turn." "F-Fuck off Patrick. You'll die in here." Patrick chuckles, pointing the blade towards Bill.

"No...William. You will." Bill shakes his head, he isn't used to being called William.

The two stand in front of each other, the knife perfectly pointed towards Bill's stomach.

"You love Stanley. Don't you?" Bill shakes his head. The space in between then gets smaller.

"You must not love anyone then?" Their faces inch closer. Bill's brows stay furrowed, like always.

"I do...I b-believe. I just don't know yet." Their lips perfectly aligned, Patrick's hand on the boy's cheek gently. Their faces inches away.