077 / Neatly Folded

Wc: 410

Seven tries to get comfortable in the expensive three person couch. He doesn't want to admit it's uncomfortable.

"Look. I have my cards." Richie grins pulling the deck out and shuffling them. Bill grins ever so slightly, watching the boy deal then out to whoever will gladly join the game.

"You know y-you guys are gonna lose." He grins scooting closer to Seven. Stan never plays, he'd rather watch one of the five play and help instead.

"Your cards are horrible." He yawns. "Oh hush." He rolls his eyes playfully.

The three (Eddie, Bill and Richie) play cards for who knows how long as Reginald looks over the papers they collected.

"I'm tired." one of the smaller one's whispers, Stan. Stan did.

"L-Lay down." Seven does, laying between Bill and the back of the couch with the room he has.

In a matter of minutes Seven falls asleep, the bit of warmth in between Bill and Stan makes Stan feel safe? Possibly?

"Come along kids. Wake Seven up." "H-He's tired." "Wake him up Five. Or carry him. Your choice. I have no say."

Five looks at his watch. 11:04 pm. The younger one is tired. He might as well let him sleep.

"Come on. We're leaving." Stanley latches onto the boy quickly, snuggling his head into the crook of Bill's neck.

"Why do you have to be this way?" He whispers holding the boy close as the seven walk out of the large mansion like thing. One of them clearly passed out.

People give Five a weird look. Watching one seventeen year old carry a significantly smaller one out of a giant mansion, that isn't something you would see normally.

"Oh fuck off." He glares at people.

— a bit later.

"Go to bed. Get rested up. Be ready for anything." Reginald disappears to his room. Pogo greats the five at the door.

"Goodnight Number Five." "Night P-P...." "You've got it." "Night Pogo." Pogo grins as the boy walks away, a bit satisfied with himself.

"I can take him." Patrick offers appearing out of 'nowhere.'

"No." "But-" "Married or not idiot. I've got him." He grumbles closing the door behind him.

"Wake up...we're back...put these on." He grabs the boy's neatly folded clothes from the end of the bed.

"I don't wanna." "You gotta." "Fine." He whispers. Five searches around the dark room for his own clothes, finally finding them somewhere in the corner.