021 / A Log

Wc: 302

"What was that?" "What do you mean? I didn't do it." "You're the only one who can. It's obviously you." "Stop pointing fingers at people. I didn't do it."

One scoffs, making his way into the kitchen. "I didn't do it." "And I didn't stab you." "You're the only one with knives." He argues back.

Two reaches for the waistband of his shorts, expecting a knife to be there. But instead there's nothing.

"Idiot." Two grabs a butter knife, flinging it towards the boy. "Two." A stern voice startles everyone. Except Five, of course.

"Hurry and eat. Another mission." "W-What is it this time." He appears behind Seven, resting his hand on his shoulder gently.

"Stop touching me." He mumbles as Five appears in his chair. "Pack a go bag. We'll be gone for a while. Seven," "Yes sir?" "You stay here...we'll be gone for a while. Paris is where we're going."

Seven feels the tears sting his eyes ever so slightly. Paris? He's gonna stay home for a while. A month maybe?

"Pogo and Grace-" "Will take care of me. I know." He whispers taking a bite of his toast.
"Go. Pack your go bags. No time to waste."

"We'll bring you something back...promise." Four grabs onto Seven's soft hand, wrapping his pinky around Seven's gently.

"Promise?" "Promise." He says for a final time before trotting off with Two beside him.

Seven begins to keep a log of how everything's going.

Week one:

September 3rd 2020: I'm having to take care of Richie's tarantula and snake. I don't know how he does this. Our birthdays are in a week or two. I'm not sure. I kind of don't wanna turn 17. I'll be treated the same like the last 16 years. Just because I'm 'abnormal'. I don't know.