096 / Like Always

Wc: 331

"R-Reggie said something about someone's plan to blow this place like a popsicle stand." A lady looks at Richie with wide eyes.

"It was a joke." The lady pulls her kid up, making her way out of the hospital.

"Good job Rich." "Well thank you-" "Sarcasm, idiot." Richie frowns looking at the cameras, the red light blinks.

"Don't look now but they're using the cameras." Everyone looks up and at the camera Richie talks about.

"And you guys call me the dumb one." He thumps each of their heads. "You're still idiot." Seven whispers taking a seat beside Bill.

"Are y-you still mad?" "Of course I am. But I'm not going to be rude." Bill frowns, patting the boy's knee gently.

"What are you going to do about Patrick?" Bill grins ever so slightly, he didn't stutter.

"I don't know. We can figure that out later." He sighs staring directly into the camera.

"Just press the fucking button idiot." "But Eddie's in there..." Henry hesitates, he doesn't want to hurt the boy.

He watches as Eddie leans into Richie's side, he's exhausted as his bones and joints ache. Like always.

"You can easily get rid of the tall one Henry. Have the smaller one to yourself...good job." Patrick pats the boy's back. Watching for the chaos to rise.

"Shit!!" Bill grabs onto the smaller one to his left as loud booming sounds startle each and every one of them.

"Something's blowing up...c'mon!" The six run to the doors, the smaller ones of the pairs latch onto the ones who protect them.

"Bill...Bill I'm scared." "We can't g-get out....fuck!" Seven listens to everyone scream, the room starts to heat up.

"Uh...Ben said they're blowing it up from the top down...what level are we on?" "F-Five...theres eleven levels r-right?" "Think so." Mike covers Beverly, trying his best to keep her calm.

"Rich..." Two whimpers snuggling his head into the boy's side.