01 / Introduction

Wc: 397 besides the introduction of the characters

Thank you 1980SKATER  for the inspo!! Enjoy :)

#1: Mike Hanlon Hargreaves
Mike has superhuman strength, which made him a vital member of The Umbrella Academy.

#2: Eddie (Edward) Kaspbrak Hargreaves
Eddie is skilled at curving the trajectory of any object he throws, so they hit a target with unfailing accuracy.

#3: Beverly Marsh Hargreaves
Beverly can control people by saying the phrase "I heard a rumor..." followed by whatever she wants them to do.

#4: Richard (Richie) Tozier Hargreaves
Richie's superpower is to communicate with the dead, and he's typically accompanied by the ghost of Number Six.

#5: William (Bill) Denbrough Hargreaves
Number Five is gifted with the power of teleporting through space and time.

#6: Benjamin (Ben) Hanscom Hargreaves
With a slightly more obscure super skill, Ben has the power to summon horrifying tentacled monsters from his body, and can get rid of the team's foes in brutal fashion.

#7: Stanley (Stan) Uris Hargreaves
Stan unexpectedly is the most powerful member of the Umbrella Academy as he can convert sound into solid destructive force, and is capable of killing people and destructing whole buildings, with just his scream.

"Number Seven," That voice has startled Number Seven for the past sixteen years of his life.

"Number Seven. Listen up." "Sorry." He mumbles fixing his uniform as the monocle that sits on Sir Reginald Hargreaves cheek glares against the sun.

He avoids eye contact, staring down at the shoes that hurt his feet. The socks that go up to his knees. No normal clothes for him.

"We are off. Stay here." "But can't I go with you?" Reginald stops in place. That's never good.

"S-Seven. You're gonna get yourself killed." Five sighs gripping onto the boy's elbow. "Let go of me." He whispers.

"You k-know you can't come with us." He crosses his arms. Five has horrible posture. Well not horrible, but it's not as good as Seven's.

"Why not?" "Haven't we gone over this?" "You're not special seven." Another voice makes Seven flinch.

Number one.

"No need to be that rude." He grumbles stomping up the stairs. It's no use. Either One can pull him back, or Five can teleport in front of him.

It's always the second one. "We're not b-being rude. It's the truth." He disappears in thin air.

The air in this giant house thick and stuffy. The same air the seven of them have been breathing since birth. It wasn't their choice.

"Let go of it. That's my mask." "Watch it Four, I have knives." "You wouldn't dare." He teases back.

A slight whimpering sound startles Number Seven. A whooshing and a thudding sound following behind.

"You cut me!" "It's my mask idiot."

Number Two hates the thought of having something that sharp. It's his skill, throwing knives, manipulating air. He loves the thought of having a skill. But not that kind.

On the other hand. Number Four wipes the small amount of blood off of his cheek. Pushing back his curls before pushing past Number Seven.

"Move it, idiot...I can call them what I want. You're not my mom Six. Hey, stop that."

And then there's Number Six. Sadly, he's not here anymore. He keeps Number Four in order. Sometimes.

"Hey...ignore them. They're just annoyed." "That's no reason to be mean Three." "Why don't you come with us." "I'll get-" "I'll take the blame."

"Yes, you will Number Three. Now come along. Let's go. You too Seven." Those words have never made Number Seven smile bigger.