047 / M-M-Mad

Wc: 415

—Stanley doesn't know this happened

Number Four braces himself, completely forgetting about small Number Two. He goes flying, slamming into the wall and then onto the ground.

"No!!" Richie runs pulling the smaller one into his arms.

"Richie..." he sobs as the taller one pulls him closer.

"Hey hey hey. It's okay...." he whispers into the boy's ear, his breathing slow and shallow. That's not good.

— October 9th, 2020

"He's awake..." a soft voice startles him. A continuous beeping starts to rapidly sounds.

"Hey...it's okay." Their voice calming him down almost instantly. He starts to gain feelings in his joints and bones. They ache.

But something surprises him, his hand, the one without the bullet hole in it, is holding onto something. Something soft, a hand? A bigger hand.

His shoulders begin to ache, his head begins to throb as he turns his head slowly. Bill lays in a bed close to his, he's holding onto Number Five's hand.

"Richie....he's awake." Eddie's soft voice startles him. "What happened?" Is what he tries to say, instead no sound or noise escapes his sore throat.

Someone squeezes his right hand. "Y-You okay?" He shrugs. His finger trembles as he points towards the older one who slides his hand away.

"Y-Yeah." He touches at the breathing tube, wishing he could get it off of himself.

"Shit Stan. What happened?" Beverly examines his face, almost completely ignoring the scrapes and bruises on his arms and legs.

He shrugs, letting out a very very soft sob. "Don't cry....it's okay." Mike wipes the tears away from Stan's cheek gently. Softly he feels Number Five's hand slip back into his.

"D-Does Reggie know-" "There's was a mall shooting. I'm pretty sure he would know." Eddie wheezes out, his ribs making it hard to breathe as he had slammed into a brick wall a day before.

Yeah. Four and Seven were unconscious for a day.

"Is he m-m-mad." "Of course I am. But not now. Both of you are in massive pain." He pulls the circular piece of glass back up to his eye. A slight look of relief on his face.

Seven holds back another sob, clearly disappointed in himself.

"I know about Patrick. You are to never see him again. We will talk more once you are better. Understood?"

Seven nods as he now realizes he's not holding anyone's hand anymore.

He catches the older one look away quickly, almost as if he had been staring at him.