086 / Only For You

wc: 427

—9:06 pm

Eddie giggles, leading a sleepy Henry back to the house. Richie spots the two as he sits on the roof.

It might not be the safest thing to sit on but who cares, if he falls he falls right? He's not in the right mindset at the moment.

"C'mon Henry. Go inside." "But I'm tired." "So am I." "Maybe if you kiss me I'll go inside." He grins pulling the boy's chin closer to his.

"Shit!" Richie's foot slips. He's thankful it did, but at the same time, he'd rather not fall off of a roof three stories high.

Out of some type of luck, he grabs onto the railing. "Richie? What the hell?" "Hi...Hi Eds." He chuckles as his grip loosens.

"Damn. Fall I'll catch you." Henry chuckles. "Fuck no. I'd rather...fine." He lands into Henry's arms.

"Fuck off." He grumbles as Henry makes his way inside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" "It's not the first time I've almost fallen off of a roof-" "Not that idiot. Lily!" "Lily? Lily who?" "You know who I'm talking about."

Richie sighs, trying to think of an excuse. "Why did you send her there??"

Lily was a lady Richie hung out with growing up, of course, she's dead. So when he would get bored, he'd make her appear.

She's was the kindest person Richie knew, the three (Richie, Eddie, and Lily) would hang out. Apparently, Richie forgot that Eddie knew who she was.

"I don't trust him Eds." "This isn't a nickname type situation Richie. I'm mad." "Fine. I don't trust him, Eddie." "It's fucking weird Richie. Henry is a good person. Stalking isn't funny asshole."

"I wasn't-" "Yes you were. Are you in love with me or something?!" "Yeah! I am...okay? Damn." Richie doesn't care he just told his biggest secret to the boy he's been in love with since he was nine.

"We're family Rich-" "No we're not! We're not even blood-related! Why don't you understand that??" He takes a breath. Clearly upset.

"I don't consider you as family Eddie. I'm in love with you. Do you know how many times a day I think about kissing you??" Eddie sits there silent, unable to process anything that's happening.

"I'm in love with you. Don't you understand that?" "No." He whispers not breaking eye contact.

"Of course you don't." He mutters walking away from the boy.

Victor admires the boy from afar. His cheeks, well whole face red. "Awe are you blushing baby?" "Only for you." He smiles weakly.