058 / I love you

Wc: 397

The six pack a small bag just in case. They'll probably be gone all night. Damn, what about Patrick?

Stan will have to text him later.

The six board a private jet. Reginald disappears to his own little place. Of course Two and Four sit across from each other. It's easier to talk that way.

Same thing with One and Three. And Five and Seven.

"Fuck. My phone died." Seven whispers to himself, pulling out the small white cord and finding the place to plug it up.

Richie finds some sort of lever, making the seats rotate towards the middle of the jet.

The smaller ones of the pairs find a seat beside the others. Seven rests his head on Bill's shoulder as the two sit there half-asleep.

—phone call

Hey...

Hey. What's wrong?

The whole family is going somewhere. I won't be at home.

Oh. When do you think you guys will get back?

Not sure...

Well. Be safe and I'll see you once you get back.

Okay...I will.

Good. I....I love you.

Oh...
His hand trembles, of course his family has said it before. But not anyone else.

Love you too....

Bye.

—end of phone call

Five had begun to fall asleep, resting his head on Seven's. He listened closely to the phone call. As soon as those three words registered in his mind, he decided he's awake.

"W-What did he say?" "Nothing..." Seven sighs, snuggling closer into the older one.

Five notices Seven's cold hand wrap around his wrist, messing with the older ones fingers.

Two snuggles the bridge of his nose into Richie's neck. For some reason, which this never happens. Richie's face turns a bright red he stares at his hand. A smaller one intertwined.

"Eds." "Hmm?" "Were you mad at me earlier?" "What do you mean?" "When I got home...you didn't answer my question when I asked."

Eddie runs his small fingers along Richie's hand. One ring has a little spinny thing in it. Richie gets distracted by it fifty percent of the time.

"You answer the question. Did I seem mad?" "Yeah...disappointed maybe?" "Possibly. Go to bed. You're sleep deprived." "But I'm not-"

"Richie your eyes are closed." "A long blink Eds. You've never heard of it?" "If it something you made up then no." He giggles softly snuggling back closer to the boy.