099 / Somebody

Wc: 379

He watches as the fire around him grows, he frets for the other three in here.

He appears on level five, something sits on the floor, something small.

"Stan?" He murmurs picking the bracelet up. Some sort of struggle makes the gears in his brain turn. "Stan?" "Bill? Let go of me!"

Someone's finger taps against Bill's neck. "W-What the hell?" Everything turns opaque as he stands there. Someone new comes into view.

"Hiya Billy." "Victor." His voice stern as Victor grins. "Where's Patrick?" He asks, genuinely curious.

"Somewhere...w-why the hell can't I see?" "I'm a Hargreaves. Number twenty-five. Isn't that nice? Used and Forgotten Numbers. Now, where's Patrick."

"Can't tell you." He knows he's pushing the boy's tolerance. "You know where he is!! Where is he?!" "D-Dead."

"No, he's not. Where's he at?" Victor looks around the boy, anticipating Patrick to appear somewhere.

"I j-just told you." "You're lying." "Let me see and I'll t-tell you." "Promise?" "P-Promise." The two wrap their pinkies together.

Bill grins kicking the feet out from under the boy and disappearing.

"F-Fucking hell, he's more stubborn than Stan. Who knew." He begins to dial a number on his phone.

—phone call

S-Stan?? Where are you?

Eighth floor...
He whimpers.

I'm coming. Give me a second.
Okay?

Okay...

—end of the phone call

Number Twenty-Five appears in front of Five, he grins. "Don't you remember? You're not the only one that can do that, Five."

The two begin to block punches and kicks. They both adore how well the other fights, clearly the two are the leaders of the group. Both are the best fighters out of the Forty-Three of them.

"Aren't you tired Five?" "You haven't punched me once." he grins disappearing and reappearing in various places.

"C'mon Five. Where are we going?" "Somewhere." Victor stops, tears instantly sting his eyes.

"Pat?" His bloody knuckles fall to his sides as he limps scarcely to his lover. "Hey, Vic...not dead yet Five." He grins, the blood on his chin trailing down to his neck.

"Wait...c'mon...wake up." Victor pulls the boy close, Five disappears. Not overseeing what happens to the two. He's looking for one somebody, and one somebody only.