080 / Doe Eyes

Wc: 475

—11:46 pm

"I don't give a fuck. Do it." "But he's already going through so much Victor. Doing that to him will basically kill him."

"Good. Do it asshole." "No-" "Belch I swear. I'll do it. This time you won't see for a week."

"Fine...Fine. Give me a sec." he walks away quickly.

"Done. Asshole." "What are you looking at? Ape." Victor gives Pogo an unfriendly look.

"Nothing." He wobbles away, finding something else to clean.

"Fuck...Stan!?" A loud thud startles a half-asleep Stan. "Shit. Let go." He says running up to the room.

He finds a passed out Eddie on the floor.

"Shit...Eddie Hey...wake up." He whispers setting his hand on the smaller one's forehead.

"Jeez, Eddie. You're hot. Come here." Seven pulls the boy in between his legs, sitting him up straight in front of a trash can.

He tunes out the gagging noises from the smaller one. "It's okay..." he whispers patting the boy's back gently.

"Hey, baby. You okay?" Richie wipes the blood from his nose and busted lip.

"Huh? Yeah...yeah. Where's Eddie?" "Asleep upstairs...c'mon. Cuddle me." "I can't..." he skips every other step making his way into the bedroom.

Eddie looks up gently, whimpering as he sees his best friend look at him with worried eyes

"Shit Eds. Thanks, Stan...I owe you one." "It's okay Rich. I know you'd do the same for all of us." He grins passing the smaller one-off.

"What the hell happened?" Richie hugs the boy close. "He uh... passed out I guess," Stan whispers before closing the door.

"Is that true?" "Y-Yeah...I didn't know I would...I...." he stops talking, pulling the trash can close.

"Richie." Richie pays no mind to whoever said his name. "C'mon Eds...shower maybe?" Eddie nods wiping his tears away with his wet sleeve.

"Richie?" "Sit right there. Gonna start it." He smiles patting the boy's head gently

"Richie!" The person raises their voice finally getting Richie's attention and startling a half-asleep Eddie.

"What?! Victor. What?" "What the fuck?" "What do you mean?" "Why are you being such a dick?" "I'm not okay? I'm just fucking tired and you're not making it any better."

"If you start cooperating with me then you might not be so pissed off." "I'm taking care of him right now. That's my one main focus okay? So please back off for a bit. We can hang out later."

Victor rolls his already glossed over eyes, biting on his bottom lip gently to hold in a sob.

"Don't cry, Vic. I'm just tired. Give me thirty minutes? Then we can hang out. I owe him this. He's helped me so much throughout us growing up. Okay?" Victor nods, kissing Richie's cheek gently.

"C'mon Eds." He grins watching the boy's doe eyes flutter open.