065 / 10-15 minutes

Wc: 448

Seven lets out a shaky breath before following Bill who already lays down.

A goodnight text from Patrick making him smile ever so slightly.

Goodnight baby. I'll see you tomorrow:)

Bill listens to Stan, his feet patter against the hardwood floor. The bed creaks slightly as he climbs in, their backs a foot or two apart.

Later that night they'd scoot closer without even realizing it, whilst fully awake.

Seven falls asleep first, at least an hour later. His soft breathing fills the thick silence of the room.

Bill fights with his mind before finally choosing to turn over. Their faces inches apart by some type of coincidence.

Stan's face softens, even as he's asleep he can feel how close the other boy is.

Five stops breathing, he doesn't move a muscle as Seven snuggles into his bony chest. His head underneath Five's.

He takes in the smell of the boy, his eyes flutter close until he hears giggling. Great.

"Richie? What t-the fuck? Go away." He grumbles falling back asleep again.

Another set of giggles wake him up. "Richie? Fuck off..." "Shut up," Stan whispers.

Richie watches as the two snuggle, he has come back into the room to grab his clothes and stuff.

"Richie? What are you doing up?" Eddie wraps his small arms around Richie's skinny and frail torso.

"Getting my clothes." "I'm cold." Of course, he's half-asleep.

"Go lay back down." "Noooo. Come lay down with me." "Cant...." "Please?" "Eddie I can't." "You're...you're no fun."

"I'm also dating Victor." "I'm your best friend." "Mhmm." Two opens his eyes, letting go of the boy.

"Are you disagreeing?" "No?" "Seems like it." He grumbles walking out of the room with his little red shorts.

"Shit." He whispers answering the phone call.

—phone call

Hey baby.

Richie grins, listening to the younger one's voice. He clearly just woke up.

Hey...why're you calling so early?

Why are you up?

Touché

We just landed...could you come pick me up?

Yes? I thought you were with Patrick?

I am. I don't wanna hang out with them right now.

Why?

They're being annoying. Let go of me, idiot.

Yeah. I'm coming. Give me 10-15 minutes.

Patrick's coming too.

I'll get Stan up.

See you in a bit.

Kay...bye.

"I'm up..." Stan whispers resting his forehead onto Fours back. The smell of cigarettes and mint gum filling his nose.

"C'mon." "S-Stan? Where are you going?" Bill had woken up a second before Richie ended the call, right as the warmth that was near him faded away.

"Going to go get Patrick...and Victor." "Whatever." Bill tugs the pillow over his head, falling senseless instantly.