036 / Window

Wc: 489

He lays there quietly, trying to find the words to explain the situation, Seven draws light shapes on his back.

"I had a nightmare." "Go ahead." "And I was tied to a chair. So was..." "Eddie?" "Mhmm. There were these guys. I don't know what they looked like, I didn't have my glasses until a bit later."

Seven listens quietly, surprisingly if you've got Four's attention. He'll listen and add a few serious comments. But that's rare. Unless you're that certain person.

"They were yelling at me...and told me to tell him." "Tell Eddie what?" "That I..." he whimpers hiding his head under his pillow.

"It's okay." "They wanted me to tell him...how I feel." "How do you feel?" "I love him...more than friends...and then...they killed him. Right in front of me Stan." He sits up quickly.

"They said if I didn't tell him he would get it, and they did it anyway." Seven pulls him close, not knowing exactly what to do in that situation.

Seven puts his hand on Four's cheek gently, trying to console him as their faces are inches apart. Richie's arm around the smaller boys' waist.

"Sh-Shit. Move." The door opens and closes. "Bill?" The door opens again, a confused look on his face. "Did you kiss him?" "N-No. What the fuck?" Richie gives Stan a 'no offense' look.

"You're a horrible liar Four." Bill shrugs pulling Seven out of the room. "You kissed him didn't you?" Eddie whispers walking towards the boy.

"No, I didn't. What the fuck?" "I can tell when you're lying Rich." "Well, I'm not lying now." He grumbles pushing past the boy.

"Come back asshole." "No. Go away I don't wanna talk to you." "Well, I wanna talk to you. Stop walking so fucking fast."

"The whole reason I'm walking fast is to get away from you! Go away!" He shouts. "Fine. No need to yell." A couple of knives hit the floor next to the boy's shoes.

"Let go of me. Get out of my room." "No." "Yes." "You're hurting me. Go away."

Seven struggles to get out of Five's grasp. "You need to c-calm down!" He raises his voice, instant tears fill Seven's eyes.

"Wait d-don't cry." "Go away Bill. I don't wanna talk to you. You're always so rude for no reason." He tries to stop the tears from falling but they don't.

He shoves Five out of his door, he bumps into the stair railings. He watches as his crying 'brother' slams the door.

He puts an ear to the door, the boy's quiet sobs make him feel weird. He hates when people cry, not because everyone does. He just hates it. Especially when Seven cries?

"S-Seven... open the door. I w-want to apologize..." he puts his ear to the door again, no sound. He appears in the empty room, the window open. "Shit."