111 / I do now

Wc: 385

—4:42 pm

The six had talked for a while before getting silent, they all talked amongst the people beside them.

Each of their eyes close at different times, Richie and Eddie fall asleep in each other's arms first.

Beverly falling asleep soon after, Bill next as Stan's small and cold hand trails up and down the boy's arm.

"Mike...." "Yeah?" "Could you tell me what exactly happened after I fell...um...through the floor." He whispers, not wanting Bill to wake up.

"It's kind of hard to remember...all I saw was...um...you two appeared in the middle of everyone."

He takes a breath, remembering what happened the week before.

"You passed out? Maybe? Possibly unconscious...all I know is Bill sat on the ground. Crying...he cried holding you in his arms."

The thought of the boy beside him crying sends shivers down Stan's spine.

"He just kind of sat there rocking you back and forth. It took the medics or whatever a couple of minutes to finally tend to the two of you." Stan nods, encouraging the boy to continue.

"He wouldn't let go of you...he kind of examined your face and arms to make sure you weren't hurt. Um...what else?" The two chuckle.

"Oh yeah...took them a couple of minutes to finally convince him to let go of you...he yelled. A lot...he yelled at Richie. One thing kind of stood out." "What was it?"

Stan let's out a breath, he didn't even realize he'd been holding his breath.

"Uh...Richie had to convince him to let go....he said no...and that he's in love with you...or that he loves you. We're not completely sure what he meant-"

"He told me the other night...he told me he's in love with me...he kissed me." "Oh..." Mike whispers, he's as confused as Stan is.

Stan squeezes the boy's hand. The six had found a way to get comfortable, one person sitting up whilst the other person laying down, their head on the other person's lap.

"How do you feel about it?" "I don't know yet..." "We all know you had a crush on him back then." "You did??" The boy whisper yells.

"No. But I do now." Seven giggles, hiding his semi-red face.